Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After losing my dad who loved dogs as much as I did, I later lost my sweet Japanese Spitz. My heart broke and a year later, I knew I was ready to get another puppy. I have always wanted a Maltese, but my bond gets too strong with any breed that is mine to care for. I recently graduated and am currently working and living in Canada so paying 1500+ for a puppy was OUT of my budget. But my friend who I saw has a beautiful Maltese dog, told me of one she is selling. She is in Africa, and the puppy was much cheaper (as the rest are back there) The last puppy. A boy. My heart was happy again. Fast forward, I got sweet Olaf and he is currently with my mum, loving life and chewing on shoes, while he waits for me to pick him up and bring him to Canada. He had fleas when he first came but now he’s a sweet snowflake rid of the pain. So my question to all of you is, does he look like a pure or half breed? He has this “I am pure breed but maybe not” look to him. I attached a photo 😍 He was scratching a lot when he came to us because of the fleas so his hair looks thin, and it is more tropical in Africa BUTTT I will love him regardless! There is no backing documentation from my friend, she is not a breeder.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts