Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't even know where or how to begin to say thank you to you Allie. I know you do things from your heart, and it is so appreciated. My hubby and I and our babies, are touched by your kindness, and who you are. You are a treasure.

Allie, sent me the most beautiful gift, as you will see. Hubby and I are just so touched beyond words.

Allie, special one, THANK YOU so much.

Well, it was a bit of a long day for me today. I worked from home, but started at midnight. Something just had to get done. Then after hubby got home, we ran over to MIL's to do our daily routine there,
and came home, to this :heart:.

The kids alerted me there was a very special package waiting for us.

View attachment 90643

Oh Mommy Mommy open it, please, I think it's from Aunt Allie
View attachment 90644

It is from Aunt Allie, and it says "fragile" (LEO!)

View attachment 90645

Look, how beautiful she wrapped it and the time she put into it (Of course, Mr. Leo, um the not feeling well one, had to be right there)

View attachment 90646

And this touched me so much, the beautiful red heart that Allie placed on it. Hubby was touched as well.

View attachment 90647

And underneath, all that beautiful wrapping, was a gorgeous vase, that I will tresure forever. Right now, I have it next to my angel light, which is appropriate, because Allie is so thoughtful and a true angel. The vase is absolutley beautiful. I wish all of you could see it in person.

View attachment 90648

Allie, your kindness and who you are, truly touch our hearts.
Thank you so much from the bottom of ours. We will forever cherish your kindness. Love, Christine and family.

View attachment 90649

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Christine,

I sent the vase because I saw the beautiful roses that you got for your anniversary. (The night Little Leo was so sick) I always love roses in a simple, crystal vase.

I’m glad that you like it -

I’ll talk to you soon,

((hugs))

Allie

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
What a beautiful vase! That was such a nice gift and so sweet of Allie. After a long day a great surprise makes it much better.
I hope Leo is feeling better! :wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
What a beautiful vase and such a lovely surprise. That was sooooooo sweet of Allie. Aren't SM friends just the BEST!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Christine - what a beautiful gift from Allie. And the best thing is that you'll think of her every time you get flowers. :thumbsup: Just beautiful.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Christine,

I sent the vase because I saw the beautiful roses that you got for your anniversary. (The night Little Leo was so sick) I always love roses in a simple, crystal vase.

I’m glad that you like it -

I’ll talk to you soon,

((hugs))

Allie
Oh Allie, how thoughtful and even more special, :wub: thank you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts