Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk about a surprise! There I am chilling out with my little furball on the couch. Sometimes he will have these wild "I have to kiss my mommy" moments from time to time and wakes up/stops what he is doing to come up and kiss me a few times, then goes back to his chewing, nap, whatever. Well, last night I'm lying on the couch watching my favorite reality TV show (America's Next Top Model) and there is Pippin actually being a good boy and lying on his mommy taking a nap. Out of the blue he hops up and comes nose-to-nose with me...I'm thinking, oh how cute, puppy wants to give his mommy a kiss. So there we are nose-to-nose and I'm waiting for my kisses....and instead of kissing me Pippin looks me straight in the eye and lets out this HUGE (and I mean HUGE!) burp right in my face! I sat looking at him in shock for about 30 seconds like, did he really just do that???? Then I had to get up because I was laughing so hard I was crying, I almost fell off the couch I was laughing so hard! In the meantime, Mr. Burp calmly turns around and goes back to sleep. I couldn't believe it!!

I'm sorry, just thinking about it makes me chuckle uncontrollably and I felt like sharing...I knew you guys would appreciate what I'm talking about! If anyone else has some funny stories to share, would love to hear them!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts

That is Hilarious! Did you even get a kiss! lol What a butthole!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Hilarious!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
HAHA that's sooo funny. Fantasia burps all the time. In fact her xray showed that she was really really gassy lol. We give her smithicone (sp?) once in a while to make her less gassy.
I was just as shocked as you the first time I heard her burp, but it's even more funny because he did it in your face!!
So funny!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by Pippinsmom@Dec 16 2004, 11:50 AM
Talk about a surprise!  There I am chilling out with my little furball on the couch.  Sometimes he will have these wild "I have to kiss my mommy" moments from time to time and wakes up/stops what he is doing to come up and kiss me a few times, then goes back to his chewing, nap, whatever.  Well, last night I'm lying on the couch watching my favorite reality TV show (America's Next Top Model) and there is Pippin actually being a good boy and lying on his mommy taking a nap.  Out of the blue he hops up and comes nose-to-nose with me...I'm thinking, oh how cute, puppy wants to give his mommy a kiss.  So there we are nose-to-nose and I'm waiting for my kisses....and instead of kissing me Pippin looks me straight in the eye and lets out this HUGE (and I mean HUGE!) burp right in my face!  I sat looking at him in shock for about 30 seconds like, did he really just do that????  Then I had to get up because I was laughing so hard I was crying, I almost fell off the couch I was laughing so hard!  In the meantime, Mr. Burp calmly turns around and goes back to sleep.  I couldn't believe it!! 

I'm sorry, just thinking about it makes me chuckle uncontrollably and I felt like sharing...I knew you guys would appreciate what I'm talking about!  If anyone else has some funny stories to share, would love to hear them!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23735
[/QUOTE]

gotta love these babies last night maxi during the night decided to
wake me up and kiss my face i was like no maxi its to early leave mommy alone
but no can do so needless to say im so tired today and i have my holiday party tonight

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i'd rather have a burp than a fart. sprite farts in my face

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Dec 16 2004, 10:10 PM
i'd rather have a burp than a fart.  sprite farts in my face

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23876
[/QUOTE]

funny story
sampson has been burping in my face for years, i just burp back
and as he gets older he has the "silent but deadly" thing going on too

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Yeah!!! i was about to say "SBD" LOL my cousin would stay over and we'd be watching tv and she'd be like "whoops, SBD" and start laughing. and i was like "whats that mean" and she was like "silent but deadly" and then her sister was like "open all the windows QUICK" LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts