Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you already read the thread about my sick kitty, but I wanted to make a public thanks to Lady Montava for all that she has done for me this week. We are snowed in with 2 feet of snow, with drifts higher. I called the emergency vet but I can't call them every few hours to get advice and of course their office is closed due to the weather. Lady Montava has been online and has chatted with me whenever she can about the status of my beloved Puddin...she's 13 and has an "aural hematoma". Her ear is swollen like a balloon and was pus-ing. There is nothing really I can do medically for her but let me tell you, just having a person to talk to about it and knowing that she is not in a life threatening situation is very relieving. Lady M has been so reassuring and gives me things to check on my kitty to make sure she isn't in a worse situation. I already thanked her privately, but Lady M...I wanted to thank you publicly and let everyone here at SM know how kind you have been to me. I already have been given the best Christmas gift I could have been given this year. You have been my Christmas Angel Lady M..

PS...to Joe...Thank you for allowing us to have such an awesome forum !

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Triste@Dec 24 2004, 09:53 AM
Most of you already read the thread about my sick kitty, but I wanted to make a public thanks to Lady Montava for all that she has done for me this week. We are snowed in with 2 feet of snow, with drifts higher. I called the emergency vet but I can't call them every few hours to get advice and of course their office is closed due to the weather. Lady Montava has been online and has chatted with me whenever she can about the status of my beloved Puddin...she's 13 and has an "aural hematoma". Her ear is swollen like a balloon and was pus-ing. There is nothing really I can do medically for her but let me tell you, just having a person to talk to about it and knowing that she is not in a life threatening situation is very relieving. Lady M has been so reassuring and gives me things to check on my kitty to make sure she isn't in a worse situation. I already thanked her privately, but Lady M...I wanted to thank you publicly and let everyone here at SM know how kind you have been to me. I already have been given the best Christmas gift I could have been given this year.  You have been my Christmas Angel Lady M..

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25278
[/QUOTE]

Lady M rules!! I was just telling her yesterday that I was wondering about your kitty. I was worried. I hope all is well and that you can get out through all that snow soon!!!! Give your kitty lots of hugs and kisses from me!!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awww. Lady Montava is the bomb.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i know...we're all lucky to have a veterinarian talking on this site. and i know ladym will say she's not a vet yet....but she's graduating really soon....so WHATEVER!! LOL.

i want to be a vet too and i've been asking her for a lot of advice too.
she helps everyone a lot. not only medical wise...but also with taking pics and stuff. she's really good photographer. is my nose brown yet?

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol Cathy, I tell ya what...Lady M diagnosed my kitty accurately. She knew what was wrong and when I called the vet's ER #, they said the same thing...so Lady M...you know your stuff! I kinda feel bad bugging her, but I don't have much choice b/c we are snowed in. I would have had Puddin' to the vet immediately had we not had snow. I am very grateful that Lady M is willing to help me out until I can get my baby to the vet. Lady M..too bad you live too far, or I'd consider switching vets!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Yay for Lady M! And what a nice person to take the time to thank someone publicly. People get such a bad rap.....there really are nice people in this world and this forum has lots of them.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
aww shucks
u guys are gonna make me cry! *sniff* *sniff*

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Dec 24 2004, 11:08 AM
i want to be a vet too and i've been asking her for a lot of advice too. 
  she helps everyone a lot.  not only medical wise...but also with taking pics and stuff.  she's really good photographer.  is my nose brown yet? 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25298
[/QUOTE]

Totally! She gave me pointers on how to take pictures of the night sky. She makes everything sound so easy. It's cool to meet people on this forum who not only shares the same love for their animals, but also share the same hobbies as you. She's so awesome. It's not easy finding people who are genuine
. You are one who definitely deserves a Great Christmas!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
lady M

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
aww... I agree... she is VERY helpful with A LOT of things! I would like to thank her myself!... She has help me out too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts