Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Originally posted by BrookeB676@Aug 27 2005, 10:58 PM
All Spoiled Maltese members will receive 15% off purchases when using the promotional code "SM05" when checking out. You can visit Click Here to Spoil Your Pup!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=94597
[/QUOTE]

I was just wondering what your sizing is like? What length/weight do each of your sizes fit? Thanks! Lori and Kylee

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I just placed an order. I have been looking for months for a pink step in harness and you have one! I was so excited. Lacey has an ugly red one and just isn't girly.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Laceys mom@Aug 31 2005, 02:22 PM
I just placed an order.  I have been looking for months for a pink step in harness and you have one!  I was so excited.  Lacey has an ugly red one and just isn't girly.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=95822
[/QUOTE]

Thanks
Your harness is going out in the morning! I always have those in stock, theyre super popular

Lori & Kylee: All sizes are different depending on which item of clothing. I know that some of the products currently do not have a size chart, but that is because we have updated our site and are updating some of the fall lines. If you have size questions on a specific please call or email so we can help you pick out the right size
We usually answer emails almost instantly.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Scrappy@Oct 11 2005, 06:26 AM
The step in harnesses arrived today thanks Brooke. 

The baby blue one is such a lovely soft pastel color.  It is going to look lovely on Scrappy during our Au summer.  I am rapt thanks once again.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108343
[/QUOTE]

Oh Yay, so glad it got there
Man that takes a while lol!!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Originally posted by BrookeB676@Aug 27 2005, 08:58 PM
All Spoiled Maltese members will receive 15% off purchases when using the promotional code "SM05" when checking out. You can visit Click Here to Spoil Your Pup!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=94597
[/QUOTE]

Great prices Brooke! I just placed an order for an orange step in harness/leash. I can't wait to get it!!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Darn! I forgot to enter in the promotional code!

I guess I got too excited about the good prices!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just placed an order.  I have been looking for months for a pink step in harness and you have one!  I was so excited.  Lacey has an ugly red one and just isn't girly.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=95822

Thanks
Your harness is going out in the morning! I always have those in stock, theyre super popular

When I click Dog Harness link bellow your siggy I got a Error 404 not found

1 - 11 of 11 Posts