Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if I am doing anything wrong or if perhaps I am just coming at the wrong time of day.....but I am NEVER in the live chat when anyone else is there........this is starting to weird me out.

I know there were initial probs getting the chat up and running........but WHERE ARE YOU PEEPS?????

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I am at least 12 hours AHEAD of you guys, so I guess Im going find myself on my own most of the time??

Plus I just down loaded the java stuff and went to live chat and all I got was my name in red on the right hand side and a screen in front of me.

Could someone please tell me how this works. I wanna join in the fun.

Dede and Chloe from down under

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
its going to be hard to catch people in there during the day as they come and go with work and what not, our best bet may be to "schedule" chat nights during specific times to get more of us in there

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I am feeling the same. I always look and there is never anyone there. I have never done chat before so I was beginning to think I was doing something wrong too.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
At the very bottom of the page that lists all the SM Forums is a message showing who is in the Chat Room at that time. I had a nice chat the second time I went to the Lobby. (That's the Chat Room BEFORE a chat is started?) But since then, nada-zip. I am usually online during the day and since I am working I do my personal web things in my off times so I only check with SM about once or twice a day.

So when you do sign on to SM, check the bottom of the Forums page to see if anyone is in chat and also go ahead and enter the chat Lobby yourself.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Howdy:

I hope you are great.

Saturday night is when I have been sucessful in chatting. It has also been lots of fun.

I am not sure if is every Saturday night or not though.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Saturday nights everybody can chat. All the other days, only members can chat.

live chat never works for me :[

it says some weird error all the time
[/B]
You are not a SMC Member that's why you are probably getting that message. You can go to the chatroom only on Saturday nights when Joe makes it available for everybody.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts