Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone who will be staying at the hotel in ATL for the Nationals in May. What is the special rate if you book a room? I would love to come and stay at least one night, instead of driving back and forth.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Thursday was $109 and Fri and Sat. were at $98.........guess I waited too long and rooms alotted for AMA people were all booked up. OH WELL!

I am going to call and make sure there is no "pet" charge and no "parking" charges............if there are, it's going to be wayyyyyyyyyyy over my budget! :( But I do have reservations already made! :)

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, shoot. I am only 2 hours away. I did get there in a hour and a half one time,LOL :) This is OT, but a funny story. I had to have my MIL at the ATL airport to catch her flight to Germany, cause they cancelled her flight out of Augusta. They gave her a 100 bill for a taxi, I said shoot come on. I'll get you there much quicker. It was a Friday at 5:30 her plane was leaving at 7:15. We got there at 7 on the nose! She made her flight. I was haulin,LOL but of course I wouldn't do that again :)

But anyway, guess I will just arrive early Friday and stay until Friday evening and MAYBE return Saturday.

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
if you leave on saturday, you'll miss the actual showing, which is on sunday. I would come sat am and leave sunday pm if you only want to stay over one day!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I think it's $99 a night

1 - 5 of 5 Posts