Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Her name was Nearly, but has been changed to Marley. Close enough so she wont be confused. She had her sonogram today and has three puppies in her. First one is coming butt first, so hope there are no problems. This is her first litter at 3yrs old. Her temp has dropped into the 99 degrees the past few days and she is due on the 24th. Any guesses on the date and sexes of the pups?? :unsure:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
I hope she has a healthy litter without any complications.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Edie - that's imminent.:w00t: I'm sending thoughts and prayers to Marley (Nearly??? what's up with that?) I hope she has a healthy happy litter and I'll bet on two girls and one boy and delivery on the morning of the 25th. But what do I know? Do I win anything? A pup??:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Only kidding. I know that they'll be snapped up in a heartbeat.

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Are there normally problems? I know they are small, is butt first an issue?
I will say a prayer everything works out.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I love this game...ok, let's see...one girl and two boys. Born on the 23rd.

Her name was Nearly, but has been changed to Marley. Close enough so she wont be confused. She had her sonogram today and has three puppies in her. First one is coming butt first, so hope there are no problems. This is her first litter at 3yrs old. Her temp has dropped into the 99 degrees the past few days and she is due on the 24th. Any guesses on the date and sexes of the pups?? :unsure:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I bet two boys and a girl born tomorrow at 4 p.m.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Oh, I'm in. I say 2 boys, and one girl, born at 2AM on the 22nd.

They always arrive in the wee hours of the morning ~ LOL

So if it's not the 22nd, then my second guess would be 2AM on the 23rd.

And no Edie, I do NOT want to win a puppy, not even to foster ~ :HistericalSmiley:

You already know I'm in for the adults, but have clearly stated no pups ~ :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Oh, alright then, if you need me to take a pup, or ten, then I will ~ :smrofl:

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
My guess is June 23, the first to come at 3 am.
Two girls and one boy : )

Will be keeping Marley, her pups and YOU in my thoughts and prayers : )

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
I'm going out on limb, and guess three girls. Lets see the 23rd at 1 AM. I know nothing about birthing babies, dogs or otherwise, but if I win send those pups my way.

·
Premium Member
6,227 Posts
TEMP still needs to drop a little ,dogs like to welp in the early hours so i would say
5am on the 24th ..2 girls and a boy ..
wishing you all the luck in the world ..

1 - 20 of 71 Posts