Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wow, What an amazing few days. As I'm sure you all know SM people are amazing. Everyone was just as nice as they seem. A real big special
THANK YOU, ASHLEY!!!!!!

Ashley skipped the banquet, and stayed with a bunch of our babies so we could go and enjoy our dinners. I hope you enjoy the pictures I got. Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of everyone, and didn't take pictures of all of the events, but hopefully others will fill in with their photos. Their were over 40 SM members in Atlanta. That's just a guess. They may have been many more. You couldn't go anywhere without running into a familiar face both human and fluffy. I'm still trying to recoup from all of the partying, but what a great experience.

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n290/revakb2/AMA%20Speciality/?action=view¤t=1bbc1387.pbw

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I am just LOVING all the feedback and pictures... feel like I missed out for sure, but so enjoying the trip vicariously!!! Best looking hotel room I've seen - all the little fluffers!!! :thumbsup::ThankYou:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Good shots, Reva! Hey, maybe someone should take a few pictures from all of ours and make a slide show...with everyone in it!

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
I'm loving all these pictures of all of you gals. But, did anyone go to the events and have a story to tell us about those? Who won, etc? Who showed? There was a show, correct? :unsure:

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
These are great pics!!! I think a slide show would be great to put together! :) Maybe I'll do that instead of cleaning tonight...

I'm loving all these pictures of all of you gals. But, did anyone go to the events and have a story to tell us about those? Who won, etc? Who showed? There was a show, correct? :unsure:
LOL There was a show, really there was! The events were fun as well. I have some pics from the show and will upload them later. Saturday was Obedience (at 8am!!!) then Puppy Sweeps. Sunday was the show.

Here is the list of winners: http://www.americanmaltese.org/2010_Specialty/2010_Specialty_Results.pdf

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Aww you're welcome Reva it was so fun meeting everyone and their babies! Even though most of us had never met in person it was so comfortable and did feel like one big family!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh Reva those are great pics!! Thank you so much for taking them, naming names and posting them. It looks like soooo much fun. I just want to say that had I been there, I'd have been calling 'dibs' on the bed with all the cute little fluffs!!!:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
more great pics, yay! so great to see you again this year and can't wait to see you and cassie in obedience next year (hopefully NOT at 8am)! :)

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Aww you're welcome Reva it was so fun meeting everyone and their babies! Even though most of us had never met in person it was so comfortable and did feel like one big family!
It really did feel like one big family! I also want to say Thank you for babysitting. Perry is very handsome:wub:

·
Premium Member
6,772 Posts
what?? we were supposed to be paying attention?? I actually wrote everything down in my program.. but could i really decipher it.. hmmm.

Big Winner was "Henry" Ch. Rhasody's Regarding Henry!
our own K9Cracker did awesome in obedience and went home w/a bunch of loot! (w/her dog Rugby).

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Fantastic pictures of a fanstastic weekend! I can really see that you all enjoyed the days together very much!

Thanks for sharing!

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts