Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lizzie is my first Maltese pup, and I have just fallen completely in love! :wub: I have had greyhounds all of my life and have always thought that they were the most perfect dogs created, but I've had to change my view! We went to Canada last week to visit my husband's family and took little Lizzie with us. She was such a fantastic little traveler! She was in a crate on the plane with us and didn't whimper or bark the whole trip. :innocent: At my in-law's, she was so wonderful! She is the most amazing little pup I've ever had.:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Lizzie is my first Maltese pup, and I have just fallen completely in love! :wub: I have had greyhounds all of my life and have always thought that they were the most perfect dogs created, but I've had to change my view! We went to Canada last week to visit my husband's family and took little Lizzie with us. She was such a fantastic little traveler! She was in a crate on the plane with us and didn't whimper or bark the whole trip. :innocent: At my in-law's, she was so wonderful! She is the most amazing little pup I've ever had.:wub:
We'd love to see her (HINT, HINT). Some pix would be nice:) I find that Tyler's so easy to take places and everyone is so welcoming. We took him to a horse show this weekend and he was as good as gold. I think he thought they were very big dogs doing agility. :new_shocked: Maltese really are a special breed.:wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I've had a lot of dogs in my life and I dearly loved every one of them. When I got Zoey I couldn't get over how special she was and how much I loved her. Next came Tess and then Emy. I can't imagine not having a Maltese in my life now. They truly are amazing little dogs. :wub:

·
Banned
242 Posts
After having my trusting Halle I will always have a malt. We had a scare on Saturday though. We were at Salem Willows, a park. This lady with 2 wheaton terriers said my dogs are super friendly. can they play with yours? I said fine. Halle was an angel. One of the wheatons was a doll and then out of knowhere the other 1 lunged at Halle. The owner started screaming, no help. He had her neck in his mouth. I grabbed his muzzle and thank god he did not bite her, I was livid and now my poor baby shakes when she sees a new dog.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: MALTESE are so amazing... I wish I had a $1 for all the kisses and hugs my clan get every day. :blink: Barefoot Contessa... your story needs to be created on a new thread please for the safety of these small dogs. I just heard of 3 year old Maltese killed by a big dog and it devastated the owner of course... she just assumed that nothing could happen.

·
Registered
106 Posts
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: MALTESE are so amazing... I wish I had a $1 for all the kisses and hugs my clan get every day. :blink: Barefoot Contessa... your story needs to be created on a new thread please for the safety of these small dogs. I just heard of 3 year old Maltese killed by a big dog and it devastated the owner of course... she just assumed that nothing could happen.
Now if we all got a dollar for all the kisses and smiles Maltese gives us, we would be rich in money all of us but we all are full of wealth in what they put in our heart's for them :wub::wub:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts