Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,196 Posts
Hopefully each day will get a bit more clarity for you----you will see that what you had to do was the very best for the girls---even if it was the hardest for you & Al.
I can't imagine your pain. I don't even want to go there in my mind. It is a day/time we all dread. Sending loving thoughts to you & hopefully you can get them home, and find closure soon.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Hello Michelle,

We're very saddened to learn about the news of Amber and Emily making the trip to Rainbow Bridge. It is never easy to say goodbye to our precious loved ones. Hopefully, they will run into our boy Biscuit and run and play together free of pain. Sending hugs....

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
Dear Michelle and Al I am so sorry for your loss and both sweet pups at once. I think that is such a special gift to give them both, they would not have to feel the loss of the other.
My heart goes out to you and Sassy as you learn to go on without them. Thank goodness you have little Sassy.
I have not been around much, but I hope you could enjoy your Christmas with your babies and wish you happier times ahead in the New Year.

·
Premium Member
23,987 Posts
Michelle I have been away for a while, I am so sorry on your great loss, I have been praying for you and Al and the girls so it really breaks my heart seeing this.
You have been blessed with many years and lots of memories to hold on to
I'm thinking the change is very hard for all of you, how is Sassy doing

21 - 30 of 30 Posts