·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
They are lucky fluffs,we're lucky to have them. They got lots of prezzies OMG,they thought they won the lotto.
Amber and Rylee says "wots of fank yous" to Dexter and Demi

Emily says "fanks wots and wots" to Dee Dee and Debbie

Sasha says "fanks so vewy much" to Lucy and Debbie

Bitsy and Harry say "fank you,fank you,fank you!" to Bailey and Becky

Al and I say thanks,huge thanks for the prezzies! We cried when we saw so many wonderful things.

The beddie byes and binkies and toys are in my computer room so they can rest,relax or play in the computer room while mommy is on SM.
No room for more beddie byes and toys in the kitchen or living room...are they spoiled?

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I took lots of pictures but some the fluffs were blurred,they were playing so much and having fun. They're helping me in the building today,welding. They much little helpers. They keep me company since daddy had to work today:mellow:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
WOW, Michelle - I can't believe the great things your pups got. :chili::chili:They will be the best dressed, best sleeping, best toy, best treat kids in the neighborhood. Everyone was so generous and I love seeing Al with the kids. I can see you're having a very Merry Christmas:)

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Loved your reveal and all the pics of all the awesome prezzies!! WOW, it was a gift bonanza! I especially loved the pic where they are all in their beddie byes and Amber is right up front really relaxing. so Cute! Dwerten and Bailey 02 were great SS buddies and I'm sure they really enjoyed shopping for your fulffs!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We were overwhelmed at such generosity. I love Bitsy's binkie w/ her name on it,I have to find out if Becky made it or had it made.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I thought the antlers were adorable. Al loved the hat,it matched her NBA shirt,so now they can watch the games all dressed up.
We'll have to do a fashion show thread next,w/ all the prezzies.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Awe the pics were great!!! I am glad Bitsy enjed her gifts all the fluffs looked happy. I am glad Harry the cat got his prezzies to.....

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He loved it ,especially the toy after we put it on a string and stick,he went bonkers
How long did it take you MIL to crochet the Bitsy binkie? That's so sweet,I'll have to get one for each of the kids now.

Hugs!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
What wonderful Secret Santa gifts. Love all the pictures and seeing all of the fluffs. Hope you had a very happy holiday. :)

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I could see my little fluffs were well loved by their Secret Santas! Were were just gobsmacked!
The fluffies thougth they were in heaven.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh........... My....................goodness, first, LOVE your fluffs so darling, and what generous wonderful gifts from their Secret Santa. Oh Michelle, just love the pics and bless hubby, you can see how much he loves the furbabies. Wonderful pic :)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Michelle, your kids had a great Christmas! Loved all the gifts and pictures.
You had some pretty amazing SS's!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes they did and I did too. They were generous to all of us...beyond words.
Al loves his fluffs so much,to see him kissing them is so heartwarming. He's really bonded to the two latest ones. He held off bonding ,as the plan was just to foster but you know how those fluffies get into your heart. We can't imagine a day w/o our herd of fluffs! Even Harry the cat loves to play w/ them.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
so happy you liked everything :) We had so much buying for the pupsters especially since you lived in ohio - goooooo bucks :)

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
so happy you liked everything :) We had so much buying for the pupsters especially since you lived in ohio - goooooo bucks :)

Rylee loves his football bed,he lays on it all the time in here. Even Amber tries to curl up on it. Here they are enjoying their beddie byes. They rotate all evening until they're all slept on all th beds,cracks me up.

Amber on Sasha's pink bed,Rylee on his football bed. The rest on my lap.

Bitsy on Sasha's pink bed,Rylee on football bed. They switched,now Amber is on my lap.

Amber on the football bed, Rylee on binkie

Amber and Rylee on Sasha's pink bed.

Can you tell Amber and Rylee are buds? It's like biggie and smalls.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts