Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so last night we took him for his nighly walks and on his walks his favorite thing to do is play and chew on leaves... he didnt cry or anything so we werent expecting anything... well when we got back inside he was in a playing mood so i was playing tag and chase and tug-o-war and everything like that... well all of a sudden he threw up an di j/ figured its cuz he j/ got done eating and then we played so he got to hot or sumthin... so when i got done cleaing up that smelly mess (which i am not fit for) he threw up AGAIN.. so i made my mom clean it up cuz it was gross and i'm way to girly! lol then i noticed that his eye was swollen really big and red and his lip was all swollen and red (both on the right side)... well he started acting super sick and he was just laying there so i was holding him and cuddeling w/ him.. and u knwo that when rylee is ok w/ cuddeling theres sumthing wrong because he doesnt like to cuddel... welll he threw up again..a dn so i brought him back on the rug and of course i was bursting in tears... and we all thought he was about to die because he was j/ laying there well by then my daddy walked in the door because he was next door helping a lady hook her tv and such back up because we had j/ gotton home 4rm evacuating rita... and my nanny and papa were over because there house hasnt had elictrisity in 3 days.. so there staying w/ us.. and my papa is a retired preacher (in church u know) and so he did a pray over rylee... and on the way to the hospital which was pretty far he started acting a little better.. but we wanted to make sure he was ok.. so we still took him.. well the wait was about 2 hours and by the time the dr. checked him out he said he got bit by a spider and had a BAD allergic re-action but we told him how he started to get better on the way here and the dr. said that hardly happens and most the time they only get better after the shots... and we think its cuz papa prayed over him.. n e ways.. he gave him 2 shots and he was ready to go.. altho the bill was $154.. rylee is worth it!... __________________________________________________________________
now hes acting way better today and the swelling has gone way down altho is still... redish so keep praying for him and hopfully he'll be better!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I'm so sorry about Rylee. You're a good mommy and I'm sure your Papa's prayers did help your little one. Keep an eye on him and keep us posted on how he's doing. We'll keep him in our thoughts. Get well soon Rylee

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
WHEW! Hoping that angel is back to normal in no time! SCARY!

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Originally posted by puppy_luv4life@Sep 26 2005, 12:30 PM
ok so last night we took him for his nighly walks and on his walks his favorite thing to do is play and chew on leaves... he didnt cry or anything so we werent expecting anything... well when we got back inside he was in a playing mood so i was playing tag and chase and tug-o-war and everything like that... well all of a sudden he threw up an di j/ figured its cuz he j/ got done eating and then we played so he got to hot or sumthin... so when i got done cleaing up that smelly mess (which i am not fit for) he threw up AGAIN.. so i made my mom clean it up cuz it was gross and i'm way to girly! lol then i noticed that his eye was swollen really big and red and his lip was all swollen and red (both on the right side)... well he started acting super sick and he was just laying there so i was holding him and cuddeling w/ him.. and u knwo that when rylee is ok w/ cuddeling theres sumthing wrong because he doesnt like to cuddel... welll he threw up again..a dn so i brought him back on the rug and of course i was bursting in tears... and we all thought he was about to die because he was j/ laying there well by then my daddy walked in the door because he was next door helping a lady hook her tv and such back up because we had j/ gotton home 4rm evacuating rita... and my nanny and papa were over because there house hasnt had elictrisity in 3 days.. so there staying w/ us.. and my papa is a retired preacher (in church u know) and so he did a pray over rylee... and on the way to the hospital which was pretty far he started acting a little better.. but we wanted to make sure he was ok.. so we still took him.. well the wait was about 2 hours and by the time the dr. checked him out he said he got bit by a spider and had a BAD allergic re-action but we told him how he started to get better on the way here and the dr. said that hardly happens and most the time they only get better after the shots... and we think its cuz papa prayed over him.. n e ways.. he gave him 2 shots and he was ready to go.. altho the bill was $154.. rylee is worth it!... __________________________________________________________________
now hes acting way better today and the swelling has gone way down altho is still... redish so keep praying for him and hopfully he'll be better!!!!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=103520
[/QUOTE]
these little ones get into mischief so easily. i'm happy to hear Rylee is ok.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
NOW HE HAS A BLATTER PROBLEM FROM THE SHOT BUT THEY SAID IT WAS NORMAL AND IT SHOULD WEAR OFF W/ IN A FEW DAYS.. HE DRINKS A LOT AND PEES A LOT BUT SUMTIMES HAS TROUBLE AND SOMETIMES HED JUST STAND THERE AND PEE... HES DOIN OK THO W/ THE EYES AND MOUTH.. THEY LOOK A LOT BETTER! BUT HES BEEN really SLEEPY!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Big hugs to Rylee!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.