Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did you think?
First of all, Paula looked like CRAP! Her hair looked like it needed to be brushed, and her make-up line towards the top of her hairline was SO bad!
She didn't act right either to me...I don't know...maybe it was just me...

Carrie: Did great...thought she screamed some...I agreed with Paula and Randy that it didn't showcase her voice. But still a good job...and how could you not "like" her? She just seems so genuine and humble and down to earth!?

Bo: Ok-not my kind of music, but he is a great performer.

Anthony: I still like him even though he is not going to win.

Vonzell: AWESOME!

Scott: Can't sing it like Luther, sorry! Hubby likes him, but I didn't! -_-

Constantine: I thought he stunk!

·
Registered
447 Posts
LOL why do we always agree on the American Idol stuff?
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOO to everything you just said! LOL!

Especially about Paula, I mean she should really give it up, she is not cute. The 5 inches of makeup are not HELPING they are HURTING, she should try Bare Escentuals or something

Vonzell was awesome, I didn't really start paying attention to her untill the last few weeks, I was nervous about her singing that song when she started, she was too you could tell because everytime she hit that high note well she smiled. Paula was right, something about her pulls on your listening box and you WANT to watch her.

Scott seems cool, but he really sucked tonight, he sounded AWFUL, come on a Luther song? Thats like a girl trying to sing Mariah Carey. You have to be ON TOP OF YOUR GAME to even TRY IT.

Constantine, you all know I hate him. DID YOU SEE HOW HE LOOKED at the camera at the end of his song? I literally get sick to my tummy everytime I watch him. Besides he has already signed a contract, why is he still there?

Bo, I love him. Didn't like the song a whole lot, but darn he is fine

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
The bottom 2 SHOULD be Scott and Constantine. I'm not convinced that Constantine will be there, though, because he has a huge fan base. Apparently Scott does too, since he's still there and Anwar is not.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Paula is different because people are saying she's on drugs and an old idol contestant claimed he slept with her. And also that hit and run case probably is messing her up too.

I actually thought they all sucked except for Anthony. I cannot believe they didnt say anything bad about Bo. I thought he was bad. And there was like a pivotal note that he didnt sing. I wasn't sure if we couldnt hear it because of the mic and they heard it because they were there. I dont know. And the guy that sings that song originally, Gavin something, is much better. I can't believe they actually think Bo's performance was better than Anthony! They totally dogged on him but I totally believe his performance was better than Bo and Carrie!

I just don't know what it was that makes me think they suck so bad. I think it's mainly because all of them has done better than this, so I have a higher expectation for them. Or maybe because the songs were too new still. Maybe I'm still pissed that Anwar is gone.

Did you look at them when they were all together at the closing of the show? They all looked sad! LOL

And even though I don't care for Scott to win, Simon's comment was sooo harsh.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Simon told Scott to go home tonight and "pack his suitcase". I thought Constantine did pretty poorly but he has a huge fan base so I'm sure he'll still be around. Even though this wasn't his best song, I LOVE Bo and I really enjoy watching him on stage... Brit's mom and I just need to plot to get rid of that hometown girlfriend of his!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Ok, so they've all got really good voices (except I don't like Scott's), but at this point I think they're supposed to have a good stage presence as well. Much as I love Carrie's voice, I think she's SO stiff up there. She just doesn't move well. And Scott's gestures are annoying - I don't think he has stage presence either. I think Vonzell is turning from good into amazing!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Carrie: Not a good song at all! I honestly don't think she could hear herself because she couldn't find her key. Randy said she was "pitchy and flat" but she was almost a 1/2 step sharp EKE!

Bo: I thought he did a good job, I think he may have been trying to hard... and I couldn't stop focusing on his shirt...(what was that?)

Vonzel: I guess I think she can do no wrong. I don't think it was her best performance, but she did a good job.

Anthony: He did a great job (and I'm not a huge fan of his). If that was his song it would be on every adult contemporary radio station like 15 times a day. He nailed every note.

Scott: YIKES!

Constantine: Wow, he did not have a good night at all...

They all must have had a hard time hearing. Especially thinking about what Simon said "It is so loud in here I don't think it sounded as good as we think it did." So true Simon, so true!

From last night I think the bottom 3 should be Carrie, Scott, and Constantine with Scott going home.

How about Nashville star? I had a feeling Jody wouldn't win, but I didn't think the girl would win for some reason. If it was based on last nights performances the other guy should have totally won! She was cute though. That would be a great concert!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by nataliecmu@Apr 27 2005, 08:00 AM
How about Nashville star? I had a feeling Jody wouldn't win, but I didn't think the girl would win for some reason. If it was based on last nights performances the other guy should have totally won! She was cute though. That would be a great concert!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57140
[/QUOTE]

I watched the end to see who won...I actually forgot about it until I saw it highlighted on the Nashville news. I was glad she won...even though she seems almost "too confident" to me...does that make sense?
I was really surprised Jody stuck around as long as he did...
That is not my favorite kind of country music. I liked the other two MUCH better!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by Harleysmom@Apr 27 2005, 08:06 AM
I think Constantine is gross. He thinks he's "all that" and he's not. UGH!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57143
[/QUOTE]

I dont find him attractive, but when they were showing old pictures of him with shorter hair, he did NOT look bad at all.

·
Registered
260 Posts
yes, yes, yes....Constantine is GONE....
We don't have to look at that 'cutsy faced, greasy haired guy anymore'!

Who's next?

I have to wonder if Scott is only hanging in because maybe there is a group across the nation that have resolved to MAKE him the next Idol just because EVERYONE wants him off there. It wouldn't be a first...ha ha

someone told me he had assulted the mother of his child...anyone else hear this story?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts