Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

American Idol Expose Tonight on ABC

1K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  MyBushi 
#1 ·
Here is the story http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20050503/111517404000.html

Personally I think its awful, I mean SO WHAT if paula slept with him? So she got her young love, guys do it all the time, what is such a big deal? And how embarrassing for her to have her personal life exposed in that way? She tried to help him and this is how he repays her? He is not even cute anyway, he needs to get a life and quit trying to piggyback on other people's success!

#2 ·
As much as Paula gets on my nerves and is totally wasted, I really don't think she slept with him. I mean, just think... it's sweeps....he has a book coming out....

He said that she also slept with Justin from the first season, and he has completely denied everything...so I'm not sure that I believe it.

#6 ·
What a loser! Say anything you can to sell books. Even if it is true, was that like the highlight of his whole freaking life? Is that all you got to show for? OOOOOOH He slept with Paula Abdul! Like, shutup! Maybe if you had an orgy with the judges along with Angelina Jolie, maybe then, will I care. Or not....For me, he's gonna have to show a stained dress to prove this to me!

#9 ·
It might have happened, might not have happened. I guess my thinking is that they were both adults...so who cares? It didn't get him anywhere in the end. The whole expose was definetely about getting his own name/face out there...I somewhat thought the TV show kept repeating the same kind of stuff over and over. I didn't think it was quite as "juicy" as they made it out to be. The cat was kinda already out of the bag before it aired I guess.

#12 ·
I agree who cares they are 2 adults. I also think that it is dumb that he had to come out with this 2 years after when it supposedly took place. He said this morning on Good Morning America that he needed to talk about it in order to help his music career. Hello, what does discussing an alleged affair with Paulahave to do with his music career? He just wants publicity to sell his book I think. They interviewed a woman from Kansas or Kansas City, was a past neighbor of his. She said that he was very violent, had assulted his sister. Some how she was called by the sis or something that was being beat up and then the police were called by her. If i can find the story on the site, I will post it. They were shocked to see he was ever on idol due to his past history of violence and beating up his sister.

#13 ·
What the heck... how annoying was that show? He gave me the creeps so bad! I somewhat believe she tried to help him out, but I really don't think she slept with him. He is SO gross.

Anyway, he was trying to play the "young kid" card the whole show... he was 22, give me a break!

#14 ·
All I can say is that I cant' believe ABC decided to air that CRAP. Why don't they do a segment about puppy mills or animal abuse something valuable. It was so stupid and doppy I turned it off after 10 minutes. People will do just about anything of money, it's gross.

#15 ·
People Love the Gossip!
Any publicity is Good publicty for the Both of Them....

I feel that his album took 2 years to do, and he wrote a song about his affair... So I guess now would be a good time to tell the World before they hear it on his record. LOL.....

I believe you shouldn't Kiss and Tell, but in his case he was hurt behind it... So that's his way of getting back at Paula...

They Both Got their Funkies Off ..... Go Paula! Happy 4 Ya Cory! NEXT!

Next will be Paula speaking out.............. Can't Wait to hear what she has to Say...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.