Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have a favorite. I think Bo and Carrie are great and I know that both of them are going to be offered excellent contracts. Based on tonight's performances I thought Carrie did best. If Bo wins I'll be happy too. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I'm at a conference and had to miss the final

My hubby has recorded it for me to watch when I get home--but that's not quite as fun as seeing it live.

Regardless of how things went: Bo's my fave!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I haven't seen it yet either...gotta watch the tape, my son had a ballgame.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have to say I think they both did really good tonight. I love Bo and want him to win...so I am about to get off here and start voting for him. I think Bo is more of a total package...Carrie can sing but after all this time she still has NO stage presence...I think she's a great singer but not a very good entertainer, if that makes any sense. Even if Bo doesn't win...and I will be disappointed if he doesn't...he's still my favorite Idol of all time. GO BO!!!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I think they are both great and will be happy if either one wins, I will be sad when either one loses too! In my heart I think I would rather Carrie just a little more for some reason even though I think Bo is a wonderful performer, I have always been a Carrie fan since the 2nd top 12 night when she sang that 70's song (the night Jessica sierra sang total eclipse of the heart) I just fell in love with that Carrie performance. I think both of them are great and will be very successful and are unique in their own special and different ways. Have you noticed Carrie always moving her hand up and down on that microphone?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I think Carrie is really better. I would like to see her win. I don't mind Bo winning, but I think she sung the songs better...ESP. the first song that BO sung! I thought it was horrible. But when she sung it, I liked it!

It seems like the judges want to see BO win.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@May 25 2005, 10:49 AM
I think Carrie is really better.  I would like to see her win.  I don't mind Bo winning, but I think she sung the songs better...ESP. the first song that BO sung!  I thought it was horrible.  But when she sung it, I liked it! 

It seems like the judges want to see BO win.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65074
[/QUOTE]

I agree! Paula always stands up at the end of Bo's performances. She is definitely favoring him. My choice is Carrie.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi I love the idol's..Oh !!!!!but they are both good. Carrie with the blond good looks. Bo oh Bo with all that long hair.. -_- I do want to pull it out of his face.. Thats a mother thing.... I wish them both the best.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
:eek: WELL- I JUST watched the recorded show from last night and Carrie nailed it....all of it!!! I love her! She SO NAILED the Martina McBride song! Simon just doesn't listen to country music!! His comment was SO unfair because of that.
Anyway, Bo is good-and either one winning will be OK- because they will both get deals and be big stars...but I really thought Carrie took it last night.
We'll see what America thinks before long...

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
:eek: Did someone forget to tell Jessica that she was a "little" overweight?

I cannot BELIEVE that she got on the stage in front of all of America in that halter top thing with her belly out.
Big fashion "no-no"! Just because it comes in your size honey, doesn't mean you should wear it...

The duet between Carrie and Rascal Flatts was the BOMB!!!!!!
Vonzell is on right now...BRB... :D

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Lynard Skynard! Sweet Home Alabama!!!! (of course with Bo!)

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spoiler alert. If you don't want to know don't scroll down....

Carrie did great. And Bo was gracious. My prediction - both winners for sure. Too bad no tie. I'm happy that Carrie won, though.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I am SO excited!

She was my all-time favorite and that single that she is coming out with is BEAUTIFUL!
I am a huge fan already! She is so humble and small town innocent...I hope she stays that way and fame doesn't take hold of her.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I liked Bo most of the season and really thought he'd win but Simon predicted Carrie would.... and he was right, as usual!

I do love Carrie's single and really enjoyed hearing her sing it tonight.... a beautiful song....

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Tavish--We have to disagree! I think Carrie is better! I think his maybe his charms are blinding you! HAHAHAHAHAH
I'm messing with ya!

WOOHOO Carrie! She deserves it!!!! I want her dress too!

Tlunn--I agree with the halter deal too! Of all things to wear.

Oh yeah, Lindsey...when she sung with Babyface, she sung reallly really really well! If only she didnt that last song she sung! And my gosh! BABYFACE! WOOHOO

Vonzell's duet was soooo good. Constantine sounded really good too! Haha, that skit with him being an italian waiter was funny! He was making fun of himself. And I'm so glad I was able to hear Nikko and Anwar one more time!!!

Was voting on land line free? Uhhh, I thought they charged you. I never voted.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I cant WAIT for her single to come out, I was thinking that they should make a single od the duet they did together, that was good too!! THey were both totally awesome and Im sure it was so close, I really wish this year they could both win, inside I am SO happy that Carrie won, I love her!

·
Registered
486 Posts
YEA go Carrie!!

good for her I really wanted Bo to win
I loved carrie in the begining because I'm a major country fan. However, her singing is wonderful but I can get bored with her a little. She is a GREAT Singer but only an OK entertainer. I liked Bo better because he made me want to hear and see him preform. He to me was more of the complete AI package. I may step on some toes so I'm sorry If I do.
I think carrie may have had a harder time making it after AI if she didnt win. I think Bo has such "Star Quality" that he will make it without the AI title. I think they both will do well. It was great seeing the top 12 back. I hope I didnt make anyone mad. :D

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
i wasnt a big watcher this season but from what i've read/watched..

carrie is a country singer. in my opinion, that isnt really an 'american idol'... someone who was more diverse should have won.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts