Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I completely missed the end of AI tonight. I usually tape stuff and watch it on a delay so I can skip all the commercials. So I set it to record 5 extra minutes since its live...as I always do.

However, I don't think it was anywhere near done, and it just STOPPED!!! It was right after Simon's piece. So I have no idea who even got voted off!! Or if anyone did. I know they had the bottom 3. But somtimes they don't let anyone go on Idol Gives Back night. So did anyone watch it live and know???

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I didn't watch the whole show...three hours is way too much AI for one night LOL But from the posts I've seen on FB, looks like Tim got kicked off

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3 hours??? I thought it was only 2, maybe that was my problem hahah. I set Record and it tapes 2 hours plus the extra 5 min I did, but I have no idea how much of it I missed.

Ok thanks!

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Yup, Tim's Urban's out. I was on SM so was tuning in and out and had watched the PBS service dog doc from 8-9 but I think that the AI show ran until a really odd time. Seemed like around 10:20 or 10:30 which would have made it 2-1/2 hours. My pool picks aren't going well for a change. Maybe I'll come in last place:)

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
That happened to me last night. I wanted to see what Simon and Kara had to say about Crystal's perfornamce, but missed it because it ran too long. I always look it up to see who got kicked off instead of watching the show unless the mentor is someone i like than i just fast forward through the show to watch the perfornance.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Well I completely missed the end of AI tonight. I usually tape stuff and watch it on a delay so I can skip all the commercials. So I set it to record 5 extra minutes since its live...as I always do.

However, I don't think it was anywhere near done, and it just STOPPED!!! It was right after Simon's piece. So I have no idea who even got voted off!! Or if anyone did. I know they had the bottom 3. But somtimes they don't let anyone go on Idol Gives Back night. So did anyone watch it live and know???
You have to set your DVR to go over time. I had my set for 5 minutes over and it still ran out, they went on and on for too long. By now I'm sure everyone knows Tim Urban went home. In my opinion he should have left weeks ago. I think Chrystal is going to win it.

·
Registered
7,134 Posts
You have to set your DVR to go over time. I had my set for 5 minutes over and it still ran out, they went on and on for too long. By now I'm sure everyone knows Tim Urban went home. In my opinion he should have left weeks ago. I think Chrystal is going to win it.
Ditto to all of this.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I like Siobhan and Crystal.............but Crystal has to learn how to smile and Siobhan has to sing a few songs without a screaming part. The guys are all too boring this year.....

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
I actually liked Didi a lot but she sabatoged herself and made herself unlikeable. She would have gotten a lot further if she hadn't created the boo hoo drama story that may have worked for Danny Gokey but not in her situation. I liked her voice.

I like Lee Dewyze the best right now, I don't get good vibes from Crystal. I have the feeling that she thinks she is above the show. I get an entitled vibe from her.

Siobhan has had some great singing weeks but also some train wrecks.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like Lee out of the all the guys, and Crystal out of the 2 girls haha. I never really got the impression she thinks she is above the show. I think she is gaining confidence as the weeks go by, but still kind of quiet and reserved and doesn't like the spotlight maybe. I thought her song this week was really well, and heartfelt. I mean it is hard to pretend to get chocked up like that, I dunno I guess you can fake it, but it seemed genuine to me. Sometimes I think maybe she can't believe she is there.

Same with Lee, he is soooo quiet and shy it seems. Like how he said he never would sing in front of his parents even. I think he just needs to come out of his shell more, I like his voice though.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Lee is by far my favorite (and I usually favor female voices) and then Crystal. I still miss Alex Lambert, though!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts