Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I sure hope she is gone tomorrow. She should never have made it into the top 12. I just voted 20 times for Jessica. She is my personal favorite. Plus, the fact that she is from my hometown makes me want her to win even more.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I think her nervousness is getting the best of her or something? It wasn't good. Oh well. Someone has to go.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Awful!!!! I agree completely. Go Carrie and Bo!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I had been a Nadia fan but I was disappointed in her last night. They've changed her appearance and I think she may be making some bad choices and changes in her style that didn't need to be made........

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Out with the nanny!
I thought the show last night was one of the best. Almost all of them were at the top of their game. I totally agree with K&C's mom about Nadia. If I had to pick my favorite at this point, it would be between Carrie, Jessica, Bo and Anwar (who picked a lousy song, IMO). Can't wait to see the results tonight. Sheesh, PLEASE let it be Fran.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Mar 23 2005, 08:10 AM
I had been a Nadia fan but I was disappointed in her last night. They've changed her appearance and I think she may be making some bad choices and changes in her style that didn't need to be made........
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45567
[/QUOTE]

I totally agree.

GET THIS! I heard on the news today there was a mix up with the numbers on the show (good one Seacrest...) so they are doing last nights show all over again. Isn't that crazy? :new_Eyecrazy: :new_Eyecrazy: :new_Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Well...I thought last night was some of the best overall performances.
I was really bashing Mikalah before she got up there and hubby was on her side...until she sang her first line!
Then he looked at me and told me I was right.
I even bet him that Randy would tell her it was "pitchy"!
Right again!
Why can't Simon or one of them be completely honest and just tell her she sucks and that they made a mistake?

Everyone else I thought did an excellent job. Loved most of the song choices!
Carrie and Jessica were awesome! I thought both of them looked great!

I love Anthony's voice! Even if he doesn't win the competition, I would buy his CD's! I would love for him to sing me to sleep everynight.

Nadia and Vonzell were not my favs last night. Both of them can perform, but they didn't stand out to me last night...(except for that hair-do
)

Constantine was OK...Bo was excellent! I liked Scott when I closed my eyes.
Nikko was OK, and I like Anwar, even though I wasn't too sure about his song choice. Sheesh! He had 900+ to choose from!

I hope the re-do show is not true....but I would hate to see someone go because of messed up voting too.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I agree that Mikalah was not good. Paula is being too nice and so is Randy - "a LITTLE pitchy" Come on Randy - be honest - it was a LOT pitchy.

I don't think they should sing again. At most they should rebroadcast the show with the same singing and the correct phone numbers. I'll be interested to see what happens.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I can't believe this, due to bad storms last night the electricity went off as American Idol was coming on.
I am sooo jealous of all of you who were able to view the program.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Here is a link about the re-vote

American Idol Re-vote

I wish they would just re-play the show from last night with the CORRECT phone numbers.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
From the Idol website....

IMPORTANT PROGRAM NOTE CHANGE
Due to an error with the graphics shown on-screen (incorrect voting numbers were displayed) during the performance recap at the end of last night’s AMERICAN IDOL, a live, one-hour show will air tonight, Wednesday, March 23 9/8c on FOX, to enable a re-vote. This new show will combine new live elements with encores of Tuesday’s performances from the remaining 11 contestants.

Phone lines will open at the conclusion of tonight's show and will remain open for two hours to give viewers the chance to vote for their favorite contestants and keep them in the competition. Only the voting results from tonight’s show will determine who received the lowest number of votes and will be sent home this week. Tune in to see who America has chosen to stay and who is sent home on the live results show tomorrow, Thursday, March 24 9/8c live on FOX.

RECAP
NEW LIVE SHOW & ENCORE PERFORMANCES THEN RE-VOTE - TONIGHT 9/8c
LIVE RESULTS SHOW - TOMORROW 9/8c

"This new show will combine new live elements with encores of Tuesday's performances from the remaining 11 contestants." I don't think they are going to let them resing the songs....but adding some "live" things so that the show is worth watching again for ratings

and for the record, It wasn't Ryan's fault, it was the technical department's fault. The recap includes the show putting the numbers up for each contestant on the screen as the recap of each singer happens. THIS is when the mistake happened, not when Ryan announced them the first time!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Triste@Mar 23 2005, 02:44 PM
and for the record, It wasn't Ryan's fault, it was the technical department's fault. The recap includes the show putting the numbers up for each contestant on the screen as the recap of each singer happens. THIS is when the mistake happened, not when Ryan announced them the first time! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45703
[/QUOTE]

um...I was joking...

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
:lol: Ok...I hate it when Simon picks on Ryan. I think Simon is usually on target w/ who is talented and who isn't but sometimes is a bit harsh. I always go into defensive mode where Ryan is concerned b/c of Simon's issues w/ him

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I don't know why I still don't like Constantine much. I think because I compare him to Bo and Bo seems more genuine than Constantine.

I didn't like Carrie's hair. I didn't like Nadia's either BUT, you saw her face more and she has a beautiful face. I just don't like her hair. Nadia's song choice was bad! I love that song but when I heard Nadia was gonna sing it, I new she messed up on song choice.

I love how wholesome Anwar is, but I don't know how long he'll last.

I really think Nikko's a great singer, but he's a lil ordinary (to me).

I'm really pulling for Scott! I feel bad for him. He's like the underdog or something.

Gosh, a part of me still wants Mikalah to stay. And I liked the song she chose, but dannnnng, she blew it on the first NOTE!

And what is Jessica's music genre? Is it country? I dont think she's as good as Carrie.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole+Mar 23 2005, 04:54 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ButterCloudandNoriko
@Mar 23 2005, 04:49 PM
I'm really pulling for Scott!  I feel bad for him.  He's like the underdog or something.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45771
I was pulling for Scott too, but now think he can just go. He always seems to be in a bad mood and when the judges are making comments he seems like he is ready to explode.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45775
[/B][/QUOTE]

HEEHEE. I think he just doesn't have nice eyes. I never noticed that he's got a bad attitude.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts