Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far, I think Anthony has done the best. Constantine's choice was weird for me. Carrie didn't impress me either. I don't really like Scott but I thought he did well. I think he needs to get a personality.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
i think anthony or scott will go, bo did the best IMO

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Tonight I thought Bo did a great job. This is the first week that I have liked Bo at all... Constantine was not good tonight.... I still can't stand Scott... he is so grumpy.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I thought Bo was awesome! Carrie sounded good tonight but the pink prom dress needs to go and I thought she was boring to watch. Scott needs to go home tomorrow...but I said that last week and he's still on so who knows.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Dangit! I missed most of it! Stupid Chemistry test that I gotta study for (taking a lil break now teehee)! Anyway, Vonzell and Bo were TOO GOOD. Bo was my favorite for the night. But he danced ugly.

I'm still praying that Anwar STAYS!!! I just really really really like him. Imma DIE if Scott stays and Anwar ends up leaving. Maybe Anwar's not the best, but I can see myself enjoying his music. We need more positive ppl in the music industry.

Carrie is no doubt one of the bestest
. But she really needs to sing GREAT SONGS to stand out....Like Vonzell. Because you have to be LIKED not just sing the best. Maybe it's because I didnt see her full performance. I wonder how she danced though. I know she cant dance! PUAHAHAH She was just moving her hips left and right when she sung last week.

I liked Carrie's dress...

·
Registered
942 Posts
I thought Bo did extra fantastic...that song seemed to fit him perfectly....his style and voice. I think Bo adds viewers that probably wouldn't watch the show too.

I thought Vonzell picked a good song, but I heard mostly background singers.

I don't think background singers should be allowed AT ALL. Just my opinion, but I really want to hear the singers voice, not have their voice blended in with others.

~Elegant

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Constantine- wasn't his best (YES!) and he was as EYE-POPPING annoying as ever. I really think he has taken the staring at the camera a BIT too far. :new_Eyecrazy:
Carrie- MacCarthur Park- B O R I N G -- I don't know what she was thinking, I was so disappointed because I really like her.

Scott- Everlasting Love- he will probably go home, it wasn't good at all...

Anthony-Don't remember the name of the song BUT... I thought he did REALLY well. It was his best performance yet. He almost sounded like Barry Manilow... I know weird.

Vonzell- I'm Every Women- WOW, she is so good. I'm going to go a head and say she should win...

Anwar- September- It was okay until he started to dance and he "struck a pose" at the end. I couldn't help but laugh...

Bo- Vehicle- SO Good!!!!

Whew! Should be interesting... I think Constantine, Scott, and Carrie will be in the bottom three tonight with Scott going home.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Pippinsmom@Apr 19 2005, 08:22 PM
I thought Bo was awesome!  Carrie sounded good tonight but the pink prom dress needs to go and I thought she was boring to watch.  Scott needs to go home tomorrow...but I said that last week and he's still on so who knows. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54309
[/QUOTE]

Carrie: I wasn't too hip on the dress and I thought her comments to Ryan after the song were HILARIOUS!
She is SO innocent and humble! She was a little boring as far as stage presence, but that girl can SING! I really think she will be heading to country studios when it is all over. You can be a LITTLE more tame/boring on stage as a female country singer and still be a BIG HIT! Martina McBride doesn't put on a real "exciting" show-but she is dang good and popular.
My hubby says all Carrie has to do is smile and she wins votes! :D (I think he has a crush!) Anyway, I don't see her becoming a Brittany Spears like performer...I think country is her thing.

Vonzell is GREAT! I thought Bo and Constantine both did well. Anthony did ok, but I bet he will go soon-I like Anwar, but I don't think he'll make it to the end.
They can't ALL make it! (I have to keep telling myself that!)
I REALLY hope that Scott goes tonight...I REALLY don't like him!

My bottom three predictions for tonight:
Scott, Anthony, ?? (Maybe Carrie needs a good scare. She hasn't been in the bottom three yet, she needs to know what that feels like! Ha! Who else hasn't? Haven't all the others been at least once?
I have lost track.
)

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Bo was great!
I still think Carrie is my favorite but I hope she doesn't do any more of these boring performances! -_- Vonzell was super too!

I think Anwar will probably go. He just hasn't seemed to improved any. At least Anthony has improved! Scott did do a good job. Constantine did terrible, but some people must really like him out there, so I doubt he'll even be in the bottom 3. I can't wait for the day he's gone though!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by nataliecmu@Apr 20 2005, 08:30 AM
Anwar- September- It was okay until he started to dance and he "struck a pose" at the end. I couldn't help but laugh...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54416
[/QUOTE]
HAHAHAA! I saw that too!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I think that Scott and Anthony are weaker than the others, but they still aren't bad. At least this years group is generally strong and doesn't have any real clunkers (unlike last year).

Carrie is still my favorite, followed by Bo.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I'm very sad. I don't understand how some of these people stay and really good ones leave. Oh well.....

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Dang I missed it. Who left?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
:eek: OMG! I CANNOT believe Anwar left before Scott and Anthony!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! OH MY GOSH! WHAT ARE PEOPLE THINKING???? I'm soooooo UNHAPPY!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Apr 20 2005, 08:37 PM
WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME!  OH MY GOSH!  WHAT ARE PEOPLE THINKING????  I'm soooooo UNHAPPY!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54722
[/QUOTE]

Can you believe it?! I SO mis-called that one! When they announced the bottom three, I right away said Anwar was safe!
I was SO wrong! Hubby laughed at me! I told him there were lots of SM friends yelling at the TV right then!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Gosh, I can't believe it. Who would like him less than that &^(*^%# SCOTT! OH MY GOSH! He had such a great personality! This is so messed up. I think scott's calling himself. I cannot believe he's getting any calls.
Watch BO leave next week or some crap.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts