Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
This is a tough week.... they are all good, IMHO. I still like Bo the best.... when Vonzell was on stage crying, and saying her parents worked two jobs to support them, etc. I thought.... what a great thing to happen... that is bound to get votes! I like her a lot... I do think Carrie is vulnerable this week.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I like Vonzell the best. Anthony always starts out on the stage for some reason! And he always makes hand motions! It's weird!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Gosh at this stage it's so hard to predict. Everyone has their fan base--I'm not sure whether or not a shaky performance will affect voting.

Bo's my guy--I've been rooting for him since Day 1. And my hubby and I have been rooting for Vonzell, too. Such a lovely gal. She's the next Whitney, I think.

Carrie doesn't have enough personality for my liking. I didn't really like Anthony in the beginning, but he has earned my respect by hanging in there and consistently improving each week.

We'll soon find out who make the top 3...

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Yay! Carrie and Bo were my favs from the beginning and they are still hanging in there. Anthony improved but in my mind is not as talented as the other two or Vonzell. Vonzell has steadily gotten better, but I think she screams too many of her lyrics. This top 4 was more talented than last year's top 4 - by a mile.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I didn't watch it...but hubby is convinced from tonight's episode that Carrie and Anthony must have a "thing" goin' on...
The tabloids will tell soon. :D

I am happy with the top three...I really would be pleased if Vonzell wins..Carrie will get a country contract regardless and Bo will go lots of places. All are winners in my book...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Is there a place on the website where you can hear the contestants singing past songs? SOmeone told me there was, but I can't find it. I was hoping it would be Anthony going tonight. I love Vonzell and Bo!! Carrie is great too, however.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Well, now we know...Anthony went.

I really hated to see any of the four go as I think they are all tremendous singers.
I would like to see Carrie win, although I think Bo has a huge following and I really feel he will win it. Vonzell is a tremendous singer too.
Decisions, decisions, decisions.

I look for Vonzell to go next, then ???? who knows.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I was just telling my husband last night I thought Carrie and Anthony made a cute couple. When she mouthed I love you to him-we both looked at each other and said Hmmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
tlunn - That is exactly what my husband said last night about Carrie and Anthony -LOL!! :lol:

It is so hard when it comes down to this - I really like them all!! But I think at this point they will probably all get contracts, so I'll try not to be upset when they get voted off!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I said the same thing about Carrie and Anthony

They were very cute together. I felt bad for Anthony last night, he wasn't my favorite but he was very good and consistant with those boring love songs... I think he will be the "next Clay" he didn't win, but he will get some radio time!

American Idol page where they play the epidsodes.

They have MP3s and Videos!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Originally posted by nataliecmu@May 11 2005, 04:07 PM
I read somewhere that Vonzell's dog died... we all know how upset we would be if that happened even if we were top 4 on A.I.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61661
[/QUOTE]
I didn't hear any rumor about Vonzell's dog dying but that is quite possible as upset as she appeared to be that night. Vonzell is beautiful as is Carrie but we aren't judging looks here.

In my mind, it will be between Carrie and Bo although Vonzell has a good chance....and it may be Vonzell and Carrie in the end. What really matters, though, is that all three of them will get record deals. They are all excellent singers, I think, and I am amazed how they can all smile under such pressure (especially the ones who had leave and sing after they were told.).

I love the show...and will be happy with whoever is "The American Idol". To me, all three of them are winners! I salute them!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts