Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I register my pet with them? I'm new to the whole pet thing and registering, so any info would help. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by mmforever@Apr 22 2005, 12:26 PM
Should I register my pet with them?  I'm new to the whole pet thing and registering, so any info would help.  Thank you.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=55317
[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to comment on your cutie pie picture!!!! SO CUTE!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Yeah it's a rip off. I had the option with Fantasia (I got her at a pet store before I knew better) but didn't register her. They basically want you to pay them to have a pet. That's dumb. They try and make up for it by having their own little dog shows but it's not worth anything. They try to be like the AKC but the dogs registered with APR aren't high quality, that's why they offer APR instead of AKC.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I always used to say, can you imagine Fantasia being a show dog! It's laughable but if I had registered her with the ARP then she could have been shown through them. It just shows you that they aren't legit.
I'm sorry, I just wanted to add that.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Originally posted by saltymalty@Apr 22 2005, 02:38 PM
Fantasia looks beautiful...show dog status or not!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=55371
[/QUOTE]

Thanks! When I had her groomed when she was 7 months old, they commented how she looked like a show dog. Of course I was thrilled but informed them that she wasn't show quality because she was a puppy mill dog.

Originally posted by mmforever@Apr 22 2005, 04:29 PM
Thanks everyone.  I won't be sending it in, but will put it into Molly's scrapbook.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=55427
[/QUOTE]

Good idea. I still have Fantasia's papers for it too. I scanned them into my computer as well. Tell me if yours looks like Fantasia's.

Oh and here's their web site. http://www.aprpets.org/main/index.php

1 - 9 of 9 Posts