Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I was away on holiday with Amy and on last Thursday i noticed that she had a swelling around one of her teats. I immediately phoned our vet at home and I have an appointment for Monday at 5pm(uk time)
I obviously concerned about this and can't bring myself to write what I'm thinking it is. Amy is 9 1/2 years old and was spayed when I was given her 3 1/2 years ago.
Please keep paws crossed for her.
Susan

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Susan, Oh I know how you feel and how worried you must be. I honestly don't know what it could be, but it may be something that is benign.... maybe it is a reaction from a bite or an infection of some sort. I do know that sick feeling in the stomach when something is not right with our babies and I'm sorry you are having to go through this.

Hang in there until Monday and I hope that everything will be OK. Please keep us posted as I will be thinking about you . . .

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Susan, we have all paws and fingers crossed for Amy in hope that it is something minor that can be fixed with minimal treatment.
Hang in there and be positive, we will keep you and Amy in our thoughts and prayers

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers! Good thought coming your way!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i can tell u one thing to make u feel better...most mammary tumors in dogs are benign..if found in a cat they are more likely malignant. so the odds are with u, and i will be hopeing for the best. u and amy will be in our thoughts

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
We'll we watching this thread and waiting for GOOD news! Hang on to the info from Lady M and keep positive.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks again for your prayers, and support.
Didn't sleep much myself last night and feel sick in my stomach.
The appointment is 5pm today UK time.
I'll let you know what the vet says.
Please please keep your paws crossed for my Amy.
Susan

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Susan,
Prayers going out for your Amy!! I ,too, feel the odds are good for this to be not a serious thing!
Will be looking for your update!

Terry Angel Missy, and Naddie

1 - 17 of 17 Posts