Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told at the vet that Amy had a mammory gland tumour which had to be removed asap.
She is having surgery tomorrow, and the tumour will be sent away for testing.
Please keep Amy in your thoughts and prayers.
Susan

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Originally posted by Amymalteser@Oct 31 2005, 02:14 PM
I was told at the vet that Amy had a mammory gland tumour which had to be removed asap.
Susan
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115151
[/QUOTE]

I am so very sorry to hear about this situation. We will keep you and Amy in our thoughts and prayers for great results and a speedy recovery. We will also pray for the doctors to have guidance when doing the surgery.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Thank goodness you got her to the vet quickly and that they are taking this seriously. I will hope for a positive outcome. Stay strong.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this but I'm so glad you got her to the vet so quickly. I pray for good results. Waiting is torture, I know.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes this is what i was afraid of, and just couldn't put in writing.

I dreading the operation and Amy having the anaesthetic, and then I'll be dreading the results of the tests. Just so scared.
Thank you everyone for all your supposrt and good wishes.
Susan

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Sending out a special prayer for your Amy.Keep strong,I know how scared you must be,the waiting is terrible.The odds are in her favor.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Will be praying that the results will show benign and that Precious Amy will have a speedy recovery. So sorry that you have to go thru this. I, too am glad you got her to the vet right away. Take care! ~ Jackie

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
You and your baby will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted as to her surgery and the results.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I am sending out many hopeful thoughts and prayers for both Amy and you, and I am praying for her speedy and full recovery, with good test results

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I am sending out many hopeful thoughts and prayers for both Amy and you, and I am praying for her speedy and full recovery, with good test results

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by Amymalteser@Oct 31 2005, 02:14 PM
Susan
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115151
[/QUOTE]

Be assured I am saying prayers for your little Amy! I know this is a scarey time for you... so a few going out for you too!

·
Registered
571 Posts
I know how you are feeling. I just had my big dog to the vets about 2 weeks ago to have a tumor removed from his groin. It was totally contained and they think they got it all. Amy and you are in my thoughts.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts