Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Originally posted by Amymalteser@Oct 31 2005, 02:14 PM
I was told at the vet that Amy had a mammory gland tumour which had to be removed asap.
She is having surgery tomorrow, and the tumour will be sent away for testing.
Please keep Amy in your thoughts and prayers.
Susan
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115151
[/QUOTE]

I am so very sorry to hear about this situation. We will keep you and Amy in our thoughts and prayers for great results and a speedy recovery. We will also pray for the doctors to have guidance when doing the surgery.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Thank goodness you got her to the vet quickly and that they are taking this seriously. I will hope for a positive outcome. Stay strong.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
You and your baby will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted as to her surgery and the results.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by Amymalteser@Oct 31 2005, 02:14 PM
I was told at the vet that Amy had a mammory gland tumour which had to be removed asap.
She is having surgery tomorrow, and the tumour will be sent away for testing.
Please keep Amy in your thoughts and prayers.
Susan
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115151
[/QUOTE]

Be assured I am saying prayers for your little Amy! I know this is a scarey time for you... so a few going out for you too!

·
Registered
571 Posts
I know how you are feeling. I just had my big dog to the vets about 2 weeks ago to have a tumor removed from his groin. It was totally contained and they think they got it all. Amy and you are in my thoughts.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.