1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
wow...gotta go get a kleenix now.

Your signature is adorable.

G

·
Oh great Janet!! I'm sitting here at the office with mascara running down my face!! LOL! What a great story! I passed it on to several of my friends. Thanks for sharing it.

I too just love your new siggy!!!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by poochiesmom@Nov 21 2005, 10:56 AM
Oh great Janet!! I'm sitting here at the office with mascara running down my face!! LOL!  What a great story! I passed it on to several of my friends. Thanks for sharing it.

I too just love your new siggy!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=121733
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Scrappy made it for me and I love it too.
I have Photoshop Elements 3 but it doesn't have the animation part for some reason, well it is there but I am wondering if there is a problem with the program because I have tried and tried to use it but it just doesn't work. I might need to uninstall it and redo it I think.

Sorry about the mascara...

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
If you enjoy this story, then you must get the original book: Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul. You can go through a box of kleenex on that book. In fact, this story is in the book too.

So many sad, yet inspiring, stories. I cry each and everytime I read the stories.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I don't think it is fair to put these on without a warning such as "Warning large box of klenex required before reading" or "Only read while holding a fur baby"
I am sure glad that I was at home reading it and not at work. The kids already think I am sort of weird

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Originally posted by Paris'Mom@Nov 21 2005, 04:10 PM
If you enjoy this story, then you must get the original book: Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul.  You can go through a box of kleenex on that book.  In fact, this story is in the book too.

So many sad, yet inspiring,  stories.  I cry each and everytime I read the stories.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=121858
[/QUOTE]

OMG, I have that book also. I first started reading it in the book store while my daughter was browsing. I got all teary-eyed and had to stop for fear I would start balling right there in the story. I had me a lot of good cries that night when I got on the couch and started reading it again. A touching animal story can make me cry like no other.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I have read that one particular story before somewhere...but it didn't stop me from weeping yet again
Heart touching.

~carole and bella~

1 - 14 of 14 Posts