Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:chili:im so happy !! i couldnt wait to come to work with you guys and share!!!! he walks !! remember the day i told u i took off his leash n he was following me perfectly fine ... well the next day my daughter took him down with harness n leash and when she came back she said , ma , dolce was such a good boy he walked !!! well yesterday we went to my bf godbrothers bbq in a park , and i took him with us and he walked !!! all the way , no plopping himself on the floor , nothing , he was actually excited ... wooo peee !! here is to alot of walks w dolce

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
What a good boy Dolce is....once they get used to it, they love walking on a leash. May you have many happy walks with Dolce!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Wonderful!!!!!!! Now the fun can begin!!!! :chili:

We have two different kinds of walks. One is when we are on "an adventure" and I let them sniff and pee till their hearts are content, I even let Archie decide which way we're going. Then there is our formal walk...where I try to keep them moving (all in the same direction :blink:) and we're all business. (that's usually when we have less time :blush:)

Now I'm looking forward to hearing all about your walks through the neighborhood!!!! :aktion033:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am soo happy !!! because now he wont miss the fun !!

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
:chili:what a big boy:wub:now you can go on walks and sniff to your hearts content littleman:biggrin: you might beable to water a few plants on the way:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am so happy , i admit i was getting frustrated. i dont drive , so its not like i can just take him everywhere in a carseat , i love walking , and now that hes comfortable with the leash i can take him with me ... thanks to all of u that told me he would eventually get it and gave me suggestions .. !!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Congratulations to both you and Dolce!! :D Have lots of happy walks together!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That's great news, Liza! He's a big boy now!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Atta boy Dolce.:chili: You'll be cruising these NYC streets and having great adventures now.:aktion033: We love our walks in the city so much. We're always running into so many people with other great dogs and so many people stop us to say how cute Tyler is. So happy Dolce got the hang of it.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
YEA!! That is the best news!! I think walking builds confidence and makes for a happy dog too (it has in my experience). Aren't you so excited now that you two can take walks together?!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
WooHoo! Congrats girl! I know I was so thrilled when Terra finally started walking....instead of dragging her like a sack of potatoes.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i am soo happy , its fun n he looks soo cute , he got a lil bounce in his step :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts