Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
isnt that the one from the munsters who had the long hair?

Maggie with hair in her eyes, they are getting baths and cuts this weekend but Kim has been telling me for days to cut the hair out of her eyes :lol:

[attachment=1721:attachment]

and here her and Lizzie are strking a pose, Maggie has a new sweater but its huge on her, a xsmall is to small and a small is too big, go figure

[attachment=1722:attachment]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I love the color...really makes the white stand out. The bangs are always a dilema for me....if they are long like IT they are so darn cute....and then when you cut them, the eyes are just so expressive.

I love them all ways.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Awww the sweaters are cute, and the hair doos look like they just got up from a good night's sleep.
We have more trouble with Scooby's mustache flipping up into his eyes but I don't want to cut it short because it gives him character. :D

·
Registered
751 Posts
Love the pictures. Wow what a pretty blue sweater. I wonder about the hair in the eyes. Tucker looks like a Sheepdog when his hair isn't in a bow. Thing is there are a few hairs that never seems to grow and are always in his eyes.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
They're sooo cute!
You always seem to get them posing the same way. I love how they both are looking at you like "Well, take the picture!"

By the way, I just love the picture post section, Joe!!! Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Aww, they are so cute.

But wasn't Cousin It on the Addams Family? With Thing, the hand and Lurch the Butler.
[/B]
I think you may be right there MsLoke, obviously you watch your tv programs more than Joe :lol: Although guys do seem to like those shows. :D

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aww, they are so cute.

But wasn't Cousin It on the Addams Family? With Thing, the hand and Lurch the Butler.
[/B]

haha, i think your right #1 i have a terrible memory #2 i dont watch much tv unless there is a football or car going in circles in it :lol:

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
So cute! I love the way Lizzie always has that purple sweater on! It is like her signature look!

PS: Brink is the same way with sizes. It is hard to find the perfect fit for him!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
THEY ARE SO PERFECT! Maggie reminds me of another SM furbaby. Does she remind you of, maybe, Sylphide? I don't know.

·
Registered
251 Posts
How cute. The whole "bangs" look is going well for her.

And it is cousin IT from the Addams Family. I used to watch the newer movies all the time when I was younger. LOL.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Great picture! I love the hair in the eye look, also. I call Paris my little miniature sheepdog when her hair is down.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
I love the pictures and the color of the sweater. Blue is a great color for our babies.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Now I know how to refer to Bijou when his hair gets into his eyes, cousin It. This really seems appropriate for a dog that is such a family member. Joe thanks to you Bijou now has an aka. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts