Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know several of you live in Virginia. As we all know there are very few Malts in this state.

Wouldn't it be nice if we would meet sometime with our babies? I know Joe lives about 2 hours from me and there are others that are not far either.

Ok you Virginian's, how many of you are out there and what do you say we try to plan it sometime.

I would love to meet your babies. Let me know what town your in and maybe we can plan something. We could try for spring and have a picnic or something and let the Malts have a full day of fun.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I would love to do this. I live in Southwestern Virginia not too far from Cumberland Gap National Park. Have you heard of it? I think that spring would be a great time seeing how I hate traveling in the wintertime especially in the mountains. I know where Joe lives so you can't be too far away from me. Where are you located?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Harrisonburg more the Northwest part of Virginia. Living in the valley I can see mountains on both sides. There are a few ski area's close to us. What fun it would be for us to all get together.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by ConnieVa@Nov 7 2005, 07:24 PM
I live in Harrisonburg more the Northwest part of Virginia.  Living in the valley I can see mountains on both sides.  There are a few ski area's close to us.  What fun it would be for us to all get together.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117684
[/QUOTE]

ok, you pay for us all a lodge or 2 at massennuttenn(sp) and we'll come up :lol: I wouldnt mind this (probably after the holidays) but i havent traveled with all 3 yet
not sure how that would go, there a a couple in TN and NC too thats not too far away

1 - 5 of 5 Posts