Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Angel had her babies....3 girls and one boy ... Both mama and babies are doing GREAT!!!! They go get their dew claws removed Wed. Pictures are on my website under puppies at www.maltesekisses.com

Thanks for letting me share!!
Joy

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
aww so tiny!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
AWWW...so precious!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
So sweet!!!
I liked on your website, when you said puppies didn't have wings, that you didn't ship them. That was cute!
You sound like a good breeder/mommy. Keep us updated with pictures as they grow.
Your website is really nice!!!!
I think I have seen your pics on maltesemagic before too...right?

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Just looked at them. Oh sooo tiny. I noticed you said you will have their dew claws removed. I wish Alex's breeder would have had done this.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i love them. i wish i could see the puppies!!!! but then i'd have to steal them. lol.
i wish we had an icon of a big kiss!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by tlunn@Dec 13 2004, 10:07 PM
So sweet!!!
I liked on your website, when you said puppies didn't have wings, that you didn't ship them. That was cute!
You sound like a good breeder/mommy. Keep us updated with pictures as they grow.
Your website is really nice!!!!
I think I have seen your pics on maltesemagic before too...right?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22888
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the compliments on the website... frontpage is wonderful isnt it???

And yes Im a member of MalteseMagic, my mom and I both are...

Joy

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by MalteseJane@Dec 13 2004, 10:09 PM
Just looked at them. Oh sooo tiny. I noticed you said you will have their dew claws removed. I wish Alex's breeder would have had done this.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22889
[/QUOTE]

I know its best for them but its so hard to do it.... you can tell it hurts them they yelp...good thing its only for a second or I wouldnt have the nerve. Keeping them can cause problems as adults.... better one yelp than all the pain they can cause..... He wraps them in tape that is so hard to remove... man I wish I had that kind of tape for my boo boo's LOL

Joy

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Dec 13 2004, 10:18 PM
i love them.  i wish i could see the puppies!!!!  but then i'd have to steal them.  lol. 
    i wish we had an icon of a big kiss!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22895
[/QUOTE]

<smile> Honey you wouldnt get 2 steps away from me with my puppies hehehe Not only is angel a protective mama so am I hehehe

Joy

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Congratulations on the new ones.

I wish Lacey's dew claws were removed. Both of my other dogs (black lab and a cocker spaniel) had theirs removed. I much prefer it. I trim Lacey's nails and sometimes trying to find the dew claws under all the hair can be a job in itself.

By the way, your website is great!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts