Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Angel for a nice grooming yesterday-I had an appointment a few weeks ago, but My Dobe got deathly ill and couldn't take her....
SO-I drop her off yesterday morning, and tell them-"Puppy cut" She likes to play in the mud, and wet grass, so, while it's getting warm here in the NE, I figured lets just make it short.....
WELL...I go to pick her up last night, and all I can say is....she's a much smaller dog than I ever imagined...lol.

Her body is the next best thing to shaved, her tail looks like a feathery flag, and her head-oh GOD-they pretty much shaved her ears, and her neck, and the only long fur she has is a Schnauzer mustache.

It's a good thing she's got that sparkling personality-man, this is funny stuff. She seems to like it, as she's rolling around and bouncing...it may be because gravity isn;t pulling all that hair down to earth....lol.

My kids were warned not to laugh at her so when they saw her, and how funny she looks, they just pressd their lips together and grinned. When I told them I was joking that they could laugh-she loves when they laugh, they were literally rolling on the floor, and my 4 year old wet his pants....really.

The groomer had attached a red feathery bow to her head, (on what little hair is there) but it was actually blocking her eyes!!!

I have to take pictures...this has to be one of the most classic of funny puppy cuts....
BTW, I'm really not all that upset-hair grows....I'm the person that doesn;t really go nuts when the hairdresser screws up my hair either-it'll grow!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
:D Glad you have such a good sense of humor about it... :lol:

Did they leave a "skirt" around her body and legs and keep that hair somewhat long?
If so, YUCK! :lol: I even hate that on a shnauzer!
The first time I went to the groomer she did that...

Anyway, glad to know that you and the kids can laugh about it and that Angel seems to like it...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by tlunn@May 12 2005, 06:00 AM
:D Glad you have such a good sense of humor about it... :lol:

Did they leave a "skirt" around her body and legs and keep that hair somewhat long?
If so, YUCK! :lol: I even hate that on a shnauzer!
  The first time I went to the groomer she did that...

Anyway, glad to know that you and the kids can laugh about it and that Angel seems to like it...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61776
[/QUOTE]

No, her entire body is pretty much shaved-no skirt-I would have shorn that off myself.

She's so funny-now you can see her ears are really uneven-one is like a JRT and the other like a maltese.
Poor deformed little schnauzie-malt...lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts