Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please someone tell me...did we decide when the kids can open their gifts...i dont think parker can wait til xmas!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man well then im not ( i mean hes not) gonna wait unless someone lets me know soon!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
We'll probably open ours either before or after Christmas since I work on Christmas Eve, Christmas and the day after Christmas so I certainly won't be in a very merry mood those days.. I want to do gifts when I'm more in the spirit. I kinda think my person/dog should open theirs early because there are a few Christmas related items that might be more fun before Christmas is over. But I guess it's up to everyone what they want to do.

Oh I was thinking.. maybe we can set a date after Christmas that we can all post what we got and who our Secret Santa was.. that way whatever day we decide to open them won't really matter too much. Just an idea.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds good we need to set a date.....i thought it would be better to open them b4 b/c like u said some are xmas specific items and wouldnt be as fun after xmas!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is that the answer to the opening or to the sharing w/ SM

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by Mystify79@Dec 11 2004, 04:24 PM
Oh I was thinking.. maybe we can set a date after Christmas that we can all post what we got and who our Secret Santa was.. that way whatever day we decide to open them won't really matter too much. Just an idea.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22163
[/QUOTE]
I've been suggesting that... -_-

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
My secret santa person is a smartie! She put tags on the gifts we could open now (to use for the season) and the ones we can wait to open on Christmas... I wish I'd done that on mine!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i say open ur gifts whenever u want (since no one said when heheh) so go ahead do it now...who will know :D ..then starting the day after xmas we will post all pics of our cuties opening their gifts!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts