Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We ordered on the 7th Feb and no sign of the product yet - has anyone ordered from them and received the product?
I sent an e.mail asking for an estimated delivery time - no response

Also can't find a phone number on the website.

Just looking for some reassurance from anyone who has successfully ordered!
Thanks, I am so looking forward to trying out the products on Audrey!
Vikki
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Vikki and Audrey@Feb 19 2005, 09:45 PM
We ordered on the 7th Feb and no sign of the product yet - has anyone ordered from them and received the product?
I sent an e.mail asking for an estimated delivery time - no response 

Also can't find a phone number on the website.

Just looking for some reassurance from anyone who has successfully ordered!
Thanks, I am so looking forward to trying out the products on Audrey!
Vikki
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=36451
[/QUOTE]

I took a look at the site. You're right... no phone number or anything else on the site that would give me confidence in ordering. Lots of red flags. I went to Network Solutions, "Whois" and found out who owns the site and found this phone number that you might want to try: 719-768-3221.

There are some reputable companies that some of us on SM have had good service from such as Pet Edge, Cherrybrook, Chris Christensen, and Valley Vet. I've had good service from all four of these. I would send an email cancelling the order and start over. If they send it anyway, you can always refuse the package. Any company that does not correspond with you for almost two weeks does not deserve your business.

Cherrybrook Web Site - Has Pet Silk Products
Pet Edge Web Site Pet Products - Has Pet Silk Products
Valley Vet Web Site Pet Products
MJM Pet Silk Products
Chris Christensen Web Site - Grooming Products
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,659 Posts
Oh dear. I have seen that website and been tempted to order from them myself because of their low shipping, but I haven't.

Did you pay by credit card? You can dispute the charge if you did so you are protected.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
894 Posts
I would call your bank immediately and dispute the charge. If you wait to long it just gets harder to get your money back. I waited once to "give a chance" and there was nothing the bank could do about it. JMO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The number you gave me works! Thanks so much!
I called today and they said they had just come back from a big dog show.
She says that my products were sent out on Friday, Priority mail, but that she didn't get a tracking number..... hmm.

I guess I will find out if they arrive over the next couple of days and will let you know.

Funny thing is that I can't see the payment has gone from my account. All very strange and I will certainly be more careful next time!


Thanks again, Vikki
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Vikki and Audrey@Feb 22 2005, 08:51 PM
The number you gave me works! Thanks so much!
I called today and they said they had just come back from a big dog show.
She says that my products were sent out on Friday, Priority mail, but that she didn't get a tracking number..... hmm.

I guess I will find out if they arrive over the next couple of days and will let you know.

Funny thing is that I can't see the payment has gone from my account. All very strange and I will certainly be more careful next time! 


Thanks again, Vikki
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37103
[/QUOTE]

The info on Network Solutions had just a person's name, not a company, which is what one normally sees. I think it is a very small-time operation..... I hope your items at least get there!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally received my order!

We have actually just come back from a week in Puerto Rico (wonderful) so the order could have been here about a week.
Something is still odd though, because I was not charged postage and there is about $10 worth on the package.
The prices we paid are the same as on other websites. So still not 100% sure about the whole thing. Seems too good to be true??
Thanks for the advice, that phone number really helped!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Vikki and Audrey@Mar 6 2005, 06:49 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally received my order! 

We have actually just come back from a week in Puerto Rico (wonderful) so the order could have been here about a week.
Something is still odd though, because I was not charged postage and there is about $10 worth on the package.
The prices we paid are the same as on other websites. So still not 100% sure about the whole thing. Seems too good to be true??
Thanks for the advice, that phone number really helped!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40535
[/QUOTE]
I'm so glad you got your order!!
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top