Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Wow I will def. be watching! We have a local pet shop that sells tons of puppies. They had malts there a month ago and it just broke my heart. :-(

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Wonderful! It always amazes me how many people have NO CLUE about Petland. There was a girl in my public speaking class who did a speech about them, and I was the ONLY other one in the class other than her that already knew where they got their puppies. :S I feel bad even going into Petland let alone considering purchasing any sort of animal from them.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I feel badly for ALL the animals at Petland... there's one in a strip mall by us and kids are always in there malling the robo hamsters and whatever else they can get their hands on. Parents don't pay attention/try to control them, store employees turn a blind eye. The stress on these animals must be intense :(

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I never heard of Petland at all until about 6 months ago when one store opened up here. It has such pitiful, young animals in it..but all the pet stores here do, so that's not new.

I'm glad that they're doing an expose on them though, so the public will know exactly what they are...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.