Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Labor started in around 10 pm a healthy boy arrive right at 12 am . I am not real sure if this is all she is going to have but I would not be surprised if she only has one she just was not that big. Mommy an baby are doing great. Brinkley now has a half brother
I am so releif well for a little while I have one more an guess what she has started nesting today so who knows I might have both mommies with babies by mid morning. Well try an post pic later if I can figure it out that is.

Teaco

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!!
Can't WAIT to see pictures!!!

Brinkley sends wiggles and kisses to his doggy momma and his new 1/2 brother!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! Anni an her son both are doing great. Pinky started in labor arournd 1:30am she has had one son aprox. 5:30 am an sad to say he did not make it
she is still in labor so I am hoping that the nexted babe will be ok. This is always the toughest time when I loose one. Please everybody keep Pink Dink in your prayers.
Teaco

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Teaco@Jul 28 2005, 07:11 AM
Pinky started in labor arournd 1:30am she has had one son  aprox. 5:30 am an sad to say he did not make it

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85273
[/QUOTE]

Not what I wanted to hear....

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And sure was not what I wanted to go through. This is her first litter I am watching her like a hawk. I want all healthy babies but keeping Momma in good spirits an very comforty is my main worry right now. There first litters are always the scarey one's to me not knowing if an what will happen. Very long long night but I wouldn't choose life any diff. way then to love my fluffs an takes being up two nights that is ok. They are my life an my strength .
Teaco

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Glad to hear Annie and baby boy are good. So sorry to hear about Pinky's baby...praying all turns out good on the others. Keep us posted.

and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a girl.lol I know that is selfish of me.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Sorry about Pinky's baby
Congrats to Anni and Bo and of course little Brink for their new family member
We'll be thinking about you and all your little ones

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by HollyHobbie@Jul 28 2005, 09:27 AM
Glad to hear Annie and baby boy are good. So sorry to hear about Pinky's baby...praying all turns out good on the others. Keep us posted.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85312
[/QUOTE]
Ok I am posting if Tlunn post for me I told her to but I had to rush Pink DInk to the vet at 8am I had strange feelings after loosing the little boy something was wrong they ended up doing a C-section I got to watch an was so interesting but as the vet was explaining it to me an getting the first baby out I told him I am concerned most about PInk babies was nexted I just couldn't bare to loose my girl though. Ok Holly you are going to be let down an I am so sorry but she had two more boys an so far both seem to be doing fine. If she would of had a daughter I could not of parted with her knowing that Pink Dink is retired I will not make her go through this again this was her first litter an will be her only litter she means to much to me to put her through another preg. She is my everything. No amount of $ could buy her an no amount of puppies she could have would change my mind I love my dogs to much to put them through a C-section or to take another chance. This is my first an was enough for me to say I will never put any of my kids through this twice when I can prevent it. Ok I have broke the news hope to share pic. soon. But this ole women is wore out. Thanks for all the prayers an support for me an my kidz at this time. My maltese are my everything. Will try an post pic or have some body for me soon.
Teaco

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Hope everthing turns out great for you, the mommies, and the babies! Please keep us posted.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Teaco+Jul 28 2005, 10:23 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-HollyHobbie
@Jul 28 2005, 09:27 AM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85312
Ok I am posting if Tlunn post for me I told her to but I had to rush Pink DInk to the vet at 8am I had strange feelings after loosing the little boy something was wrong they ended up doing a C-section I got to watch an was so interesting but as the vet was explaining it to me an getting the first baby out I told him I am concerned most about PInk babies was nexted I just couldn't bare to loose my girl though. Ok Holly you are going to be let down an I am so sorry but she had two more boys an so far both seem to be doing fine. If she would of had a daughter I could not of parted with her knowing that Pink Dink is retired I will not make her go through this again this was her first litter an will be her only litter she means to much to me to put her through another preg. She is my everything. No amount of $ could buy her an no amount of puppies she could have would change my mind I love my dogs to much to put them through a C-section or to take another chance. This is my first an was enough for me to say I will never put any of my kids through this twice when I can prevent it. Ok I have broke the news hope to share pic. soon. But this ole women is wore out. Thanks for all the prayers an support for me an my kidz at this time. My maltese are my everything. Will try an post pic or have some body for me soon.
Teaco
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85330
[/B][/QUOTE]

Awww....sorry she had to go through that!

Glad the other pups are doing well though...I assume Pinky is too!

Big hugs to you! You and the puppy moms both need some rest!

Holly, I know you have your heart set on a girl...and I did too...but was only having luck finding boys...and then I found Brinkley was available and decided I would
"settle"
for a male. I am SO glad that I did because he is a sweetheart....someday I do want a female...so I can doll her up...but I wouldn't trade my boy for the world. Give it some thought...

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Glad to hear pink and babies are doing well now. Wow how scarey for both of you to have to go thru that.

I am sure they are just adorable and can't wait to see photos after you get some rest.

Holly, I know you have your heart set on a girl...and I did too...but was only having luck finding boys...and then I found Brinkley was available and decided I would 
"settle"
for a male. I am SO glad that I did because he is a sweetheart....someday I do want a female...so I can doll her up...but I wouldn't trade my boy for the world. Give it some thought...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85354
[/B][/QUOTE]

yes I would be lying if I said I wasn't heart broken. But I will get over it. Everyoone tells me i need a boy and I will be very happy with a boy and that a boy will love me like a godess but (and I know this sound totally selfish and selfcentered) but I have to skin boys who i adore and wouldn't trade for anything in the entire world but I just have this need for a girl and we can't have anymore children so the only way I will fill that void is with a puppy. It has been 10 long months now and I guess I will just have to wait longer. But I know in my heart a girl will find me someday. and I'm also afraid to "settle" for a boy. I'm afraid I will always want that girl and I won't beable to bond with him as much as I want. I knwo that sounds totally crazy. and You guys are probably laughing at me.

My husband laughs at me he said the longer I have to wait the more spoiled this dog is going to be. LOL but I say it will just make me apprieicate it more.

ok enough of my rambling....

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by HollyHobbie@Jul 28 2005, 12:12 PM
Glad to hear pink and babies are doing well now. Wow how scarey for both of you to have to go thru that.

I am sure they are just adorable and can't wait to see photos after you get some rest.

"settle"

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85354
[/QUOTE]

yes I would be lying if I said I wasn't heart broken. But I will get over it. Everyoone tells me i need a boy and I will be very happy with a boy and that a boy will love me like a godess but (and I know this sound totally selfish and selfcentered) but I have to skin boys who i adore and wouldn't trade for anything in the entire world but I just have this need for a girl and we can't have anymore children so the only way I will fill that void is with a puppy. It has been 10 long months now and I guess I will just have to wait longer. But I know in my heart a girl will find me someday. and I'm also afraid to "settle" for a boy. I'm afraid I will always want that girl and I won't beable to bond with him as much as I want. I knwo that sounds totally crazy. and You guys are probably laughing at me.

My husband laughs at me he said the longer I have to wait the more spoiled this dog is going to be. LOL but I say it will just make me apprieicate it more.

ok enough of my rambling....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85376
[/B][/QUOTE]

Why wouldnt you be able to bond with a boy?? I'm sure that even if you got the boy, you would falll in love him as much as the girl. Most male dogs that I've seen like females(human), and the female dogs like males(human). Dont worry, you will get your girl eventually. I want a girl also, so I know where you re coming from

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by MomtwoMaltmuffins@Jul 28 2005, 07:20 PM
Teaco, sorry to hear that you had to rush Pink to the vet.  How is she doing now?  Hope Mom and Pups are doing fine and you too!

Hollyhobbie, little boy Maltese are little gems, just like the girls.  But I can understand where you are coming from, having skin boy kids and wanting a girl, a little daughter you could never have, that is what it is like with our Digby, she is the girl we never had.  Now we have one of each

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85567
[/QUOTE]
They all seem to be doing great Pink Dink is still real sore an not wanting to let the babes nurse sure it is she is in pain on the tummy but she is excepting them an cleaning them like she should be. I fully understand Holly an can't blame her for waiting she needs her little girl an nothing wrong with that.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts