Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that we all adore MOST of the things our fluffs do, but is there something that they do that really annoys you?

Tilly does 2 things that drive me crazy.

1. She loves to lick my bare feet right after she has taken a drink of cool water. She especially seems to love to do this when I'm working at the computer and she can sneak up on me. It can be shocking to say the least. :blink:

2. When I'm on the computer at home, she will get one of her squeaky toys and just continuously squeak it until I think I'm going crazy. :HistericalSmiley:But since she's having so much fun with it, I never seem to be able to tell her to stop it.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
definitely the barking when the door rings , and barking to get on the couch

and the excessive licking .. other than that my fluff is adorable .lol

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Ugh it has to be Luna licking her feet... she licks her front ones and now they are all stained and red :smilie_tischkante:

The other thing is constantly licking me - my feet, face, hand... anything in reach (she does this to bf too). She also likes to lick her privates... so thats gross!

She loves to lick things :blink:

Other than that :wub: Loony

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Well being the World's best Kisser...means Abbey NEVER stops! :blink: I hate being licked while she's on my lap, then I have a large wet spot on my leg:w00t:....ewwwwwwww......

All the barking gets tiresome....and Tink biting people who come into the house is kind of annoying.....:unsure:

Mostly things don't bother me unless I'm in a bad mood....:unsure: - maybe that's why they're not trained....:blush:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
:eek: eating poop, he didn't keep that up thankfully.
Licking his privates like there's no tomorrow, first thing in the morning, last thing at nite.
Barking just as someone says something "important' on tv or when I am on the phone.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Now, if this were about husband's - I'd have a list.

Fluffs, not so much.

:)

:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Oh Allie I needed that. I think we need a whole new thread for that one, maybe a whole new forum on that topic LOL :thumbsup:

Hubbies at time :w00t::smpullhair:

Fluffs - Yup, not so much.

Okay, Leo, give Mommy her slippler back, Please? :wub: Thank you darling.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I am with the rest of you with the barking...argh its so annoying and RIGHT when I am on the phone too.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Definitely the barking, i have the "Canine Chorus" here and Chloe is the lead singer.:HistericalSmiley::w00t: We have our good days and our bad days with the barking hoping that we'll have more of the good and less of the bad eventually. :mellow:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Tyler's not much of a barker except when my DS comes home at 1:30am. :w00t::w00t: I blame that more on my son than Tyler.
I guess it would have to be nearly boring a hole in my leg when he really wants my attention. I do have to say it comes after hours of me working at my desk and his need to have at least a little interaction with me.:huh:
My husband isn't wild about Tyler preening him -- yes he nibbles on his arm hairs. Figured he shouldn't be the only one in sartorial splendor. :HistericalSmiley:
And Allie -- I agree there. Let me count the ways.....

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Ollie licks his privates alot....drives me crazy! Loves to lick my hands, arms, etc. after putting on any type of moisturizer. Barks, barks, & barks!! Boy I love my Ollie!!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Aolani uses wee pads at home but sometimes thinks that as long as he has at least 2 legs on the pad he has enough room to pee - of course that's not always the case and he ends up peeing on the very edge of the pad and on the floor - drives me crazy!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Bisou only does two things that annoy me (other than that- I swear she's PERFECT!)

1. She likes to bark at people in the hallway (at home) but only when I'm home. She'll bark and then look at me. When I'm not home, she never barks. (others say this). I think she's trying to get my attention.

2. She likes to nip the ankles and chase our cleaner from room to room. But only when I'm home- again. When I'm not home she's really good. Everyone tells me this too. (we have out of town guests a lot..and they've all told me this as well as the cleaner).

Our cleaner (who is here 4x a week and has worked here for years) treats Bisou like a little princess, gives her treats- but Bisou 'bosses' her around and chases her from room to room and the minute she turns away from Bisou..she gets an ankle biter attached to her pants.

(Yes I've had a trainer come in and working on another one now).

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Well, since you asked...Bonnie has a real sense of entitlement. I now eat standing at the kitchen sink (unless we have company, that would just be too weird) because if I sit down I don't get a moment's peace. Also, she firmly believes that once I get home, there is one - and only one - place she should be, on my lap. In fact, she's there now. We have a couch with a chaise sectional that is JUST close enough to my computer desk for her to get up there and scratch the back of my chair. I know I'm gone all day, but it's not like she's alone (her sitter comes in to feed and play with her during the day). At least right now her head isn't resting on my left arm - makes it rather difficult to type, lol.

I guess she's got me pretty well trained.

Spoke too soon - head now on arm, back to one handed typing...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts