Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I think it was 2010 (or 2009) that I had my first SM puppy party. Since then I missed only one or two years because of Hurrican Sandy and then raising my house higher.

It used to be a large gathering with people coming from all over the us (and even Canada!)

Things have changed over the years and the gatherings have gotten smaller in tha past few years as this area isn't as dog friendly as it used to be. But the party started with all Spoiled Maltese members and there will be several here again in June 15th. It's fun to get together with friends and the pups we always see on line.

puppy party .jpg

It's almost party time!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,175 Posts
Pat, one of these days I will get back there. One of the best times the girls and I had was the puppy party; I just need to be retired so I have time to do this again! Heck, maybe we’ll even make the newspaper again!

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
SM get-to-getter! What a wonderful idea:heart:! That picture is absolutely FANTASTIC - Lots of white fluff and their servants :tender:! I can only image how awesome it would look like having 100's of Maltese owners & pups in a picture! Here on the West Coast we are VERY dog friendly, are there any Maltese Puppy Parties out here? :dothewave::dothewave::cheer::cheer:
:Cute Malt: Cute Malt's.......and their owners!

"Life is good - Life with a Maltese is better!"

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Not sure if we can come 1st time to your party, hope so though!

Not sure we can come down for the first time to your party, we hope so though!
Thank you so much for the invite! I'm not sure if this will be 'the year' we can come down or not, as we have a whole lot on our plate right now in getting our house back to normal again. Getting it back to normal after the never ending, and never being completed renovation on our home by the company we hired, & nearly having to hire a lawyer {which is another story...}. By some miracle if we are able to get away and come down this year, we will certianly let you know! I would sure love to come to one and I know my husband would enjoy it too! Baby is a little bit 'dog shy' with other fur babies but I'm sure that as long as he is up on our laps he will be fine! Party sounds like so much fun:partytime:!!

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
I love seeing pictures Pat, it's so awesome how you have opened your heart and home to the SM family. All these years, do you remember the first year. I love seeing everyone :wub:
Even though I will not be there in person I will be there in spirit.

How's little Abbey doing?
I am praying she's eating.
I LOVE you :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
We can't wait. :chili::chili: Jim and I, Tyler and probably little Miss Gucci will be there. She had a very high liver value on one of them so getting an ultrasound and changing diet. She's totally asymptomatic and we wouldn't know if we, AMAR, didn't run a full blood panel. She's a cutie pie and starting to come out of her shell.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pat, one of these days I will get back there. One of the best times the girls and I had was the puppy party; I just need to be retired so I have time to do this again! Heck, maybe we’ll even make the newspaper again!
You were here for one of the best parties!! It was so much fun having so many SM friends!!!

When and where is the party? I doubt I can go, but I would love to!
The party is June 15th (Saturday) and I live near LBI (Long Beach Island)...which is about 30 miles north of Atlantic City.

SM get-to-getter! What a wonderful idea:heart:! That picture is absolutely FANTASTIC - Lots of white fluff and their servants :tender:! I can only image how awesome it would look like having 100's of Maltese owners & pups in a picture! Here on the West Coast we are VERY dog friendly, are there any Maltese Puppy Parties out here? :dothewave::dothewave::cheer::cheer:
:Cute Malt: Cute Malt's.......and their owners!

"Life is good - Life with a Maltese is better!"
It's always a good time. I just wish the island wasn't changing so much!! Since Hurricane Sandy, so many cute little houses are being knocked down and being replaced with huge McMansions!! And they won't rent for the weekend,and they don't like pets,etc......

Not sure we can come down for the first time to your party, we hope so though!
Thank you so much for the invite! I'm not sure if this will be 'the year' we can come down or not, as we have a whole lot on our plate right now in getting our house back to normal again. Getting it back to normal after the never ending, and never being completed renovation on our home by the company we hired, & nearly having to hire a lawyer {which is another story...}. By some miracle if we are able to get away and come down this year, we will certianly let you know! I would sure love to come to one and I know my husband would enjoy it too! Baby is a little bit 'dog shy' with other fur babies but I'm sure that as long as he is up on our laps he will be fine! Party sounds like so much fun:partytime:!!
One of these years you'll get here! i just know it!! Are you on Facebook? I actually have a fb group for the party....

Belle, Petey, my son and I will be there. Cemetery in the morning party after hope to see you there.
Yahoo!!! I'm so happy you are coming again!!!

I love seeing pictures Pat, it's so awesome how you have opened your heart and home to the SM family. All these years, do you remember the first year. I love seeing everyone :wub:
Even though I will not be there in person I will be there in spirit.

How's little Abbey doing?
I am praying she's eating.
I LOVE you :wub:
Paula!!! We live like further apart than anyone!!! But some day I hope we can meet in person. Abbey is ok. She's eating...most every day...not all, but she seems to be in good health,thank goodness. The girl will turn 15 this year!

We can't wait. :chili::chili: Jim and I, Tyler and probably little Miss Gucci will be there. She had a very high liver value on one of them so getting an ultrasound and changing diet. She's totally asymptomatic and we wouldn't know if we, AMAR, didn't run a full blood panel. She's a cutie pie and starting to come out of her shell.
Ava and Asia are both on Royal Canin Hepatic kibble. I add a little bit of warmed Primal chicken bone broth to each so I can add their supplements. They take Milk Thistle in the morning and Sam-E in the evening. I'm hoping this helps with their livers. ...see you soon!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts