Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank the person who gifted me another two raffle tickets. So THANK YOU!! What a great suprise!

I think the original spirit of SM is back!:chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
How fantastic is that!!! B)

It is amazing how generous people have been recently. I hope to give back the generosity I have received when I'm able to.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Yes - so many of our SM family have asked me to "gift" some of their tickets to others this year. I think it's just wonderful how much we're all pulling together again. :)

Makes my heart HAPPY.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
aww, come on.....you're making me tear up. How sweet was that!!!!

Lynn, how did we make out on the prize department this year? Did a lot of people join in?

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Oh Good, I found the right link to thank the person who has gifted me with two raffle tickets too. What a nice surprize . This group has the most generous and thoughtful people on it.
So THANK-YOU to whoever you are, your the best..Hugs,Edie

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
We have 50 wonderful prizes that were so generously donated by SM friends. I would like to have any of them -- awwww -- but then, I can't play!!! :)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I just got PM'd by Lynn that I got gifted several raffle tickets too!!! :aktion033:Thank you so much.:smootch: This is the givingest group of people I've ever known. Too sweet for words. I'm wishing everyone lots of luck.:Good luck: Have to look back in the threads to see when the drawing is.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I too received a PM from Lynn. Someone gifted me several tickets also. Thank you to my latest benefactor! Even if I don't win a prize, I'm still a winner because of the SM angles :innocent: who gifted me tickets. Thank you from the bottom of my (defective) heart! :)

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i was also gifted 2 tickets thanks so much

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i was also gifted several tickets , i thank anyone who did this from the bottom of my heart , i have become so attached to u guys lately and im starting to feel like part of a family here .. thank u .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts