Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just rec'd an e-mail from Bronwyne Mirkovich, you guys will LOVE this !! Sol can see, and not only that....boy he is a handsome boy :wub:

Bless all of you in rescue and no tears with this video, well maybe happy ones :)

·
Premium Member
24,174 Posts
you just made my day:chili::chili:what a precious littleman:wub:I wanted to give that boy a big kiss:wub:
My Muffy also had cataracts and went blind, the surgery was very expensive but worth every dime to see my boy seeing again. I just can't express how happy I am for that littleman, he has his life back:chili:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Pam posted this one yesterday. I had to watch it again. :wub:
This little guy is amazing and I'd love to give him a hug. I'm so glad he had such a happy ending. :wub:

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Aww, that made my day!! Big hugs to such a special little guy.:smootch::sLo_grouphug3:

·
Registered
206 Posts
I can't stop smiling. He has such a happy look to him now. I can't help but wonder what this little one thought when he opened his eyes for the first time... What a happy new beginning. Thank You for helping him and sharing his story with us.

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
That's wonderful. :wub:

(Have to add, in looks etc. he reminds me of my Spunky in his younger days. :) )

·
Registered
730 Posts
Thank you for sharing this! What a wonderful and happy ending for this sweet baby. I wonder how many years he was blind?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts