Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CONGRATULATIONS, CARINA AND CADIE!!! :cheer::cheer::celebrate - firewor:cheer::cheer:

Carina, you have so much to be proud of ... Cadie is a gorgeous little girl ... and you did it all ... training, conditioning, and showing. You and Cadie are an ABSOLUTELY AWESOME TEAM!! And how awesome that you finished with a 4 point major!!

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
:chili::chili:
Congratulations! Well done! Yippee!
I just looked up Cadie's pedigree & realize we have some of the same "family" in the background. So cousin Kitzel joins me w/:aktion033::aktion033: and :clap::clap::woohoo2::woohoo2:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
WooHoo!!! Way to go Carina and Cadie!!! Carina, you've worked so hard for this and deserve to be very very proud. Way to go gf!

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
CONGRATS!!! You have no idea how excited I am for you!!! WAY TO GO!! And having done it all yourself - soooo awesome.

For those who haven't tried to show and finish a maltese - it is not an easy task to show a dog through to her/his championship, esp being 'newer' to things. So the fact that Carina showed and finished Cadie all by herself is an incredible achievement.

Congrats also to Sheila Riley for breeding Cadie!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Woohoo!!! Carina!!! You did it!!! You are my hero!!!! :chili::chili::aktion033:

Cadie is beautiful!!!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Congrats, Carina! Way to go! What a great feeling it is to do it yourself and you did it! I hope you finish many more!

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
SOOOO happy for you. :chili::chili::chili: You and Cadie are an awesome team. :good post - perfect Lexie and Krystal send hugs and kisses to their cousin. :smootch:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I just knew those girls were going far when I first laid eyes of them!!! Congratulations Carina!! You deserve this time with your girls!!! I know you are a proud Mommy~~~~I would be!!!!:happy::happy::happy:Can you tell I am excited too??? Yipeeeee!!!!!

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Congratulations!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts