Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Oh My!! What fun ~ :chili:

I love the beach. I love the "Paw Prints" in the sand.

The beach is my favorite getaway. What fun ~ :aktion033:

Great pics, thank you so much for sharing. Now I want to hit the beach.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Deb,

I am going to send you a PM - I have a few more items that I got as gifts (for Lucy and Barron - blame my mother, she loves to shop, and thinks of them as "grandchildren") that are too small or too big for them - I'm hoping that we can somehow auction them off via you, for the rescue.

How many items do you prefer? I haven't ever done anything like this before - thus, if my questions are inane, let me know!

What do you think?

Allie

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Deb,

I am going to send you a PM - I have a few more items that I got as gifts (for Lucy and Barron - blame my mother, she loves to shop, and thinks of them as "grandchildren") that are too small or too big for them - I'm hoping that we can somehow auction them off via you, for the rescue.

How many items do you prefer? I haven't ever done anything like this before - thus, if my questions are inane, let me know!

What do you think?

Allie
Oh yes!! PM pics!! The more, the merrier. We'll have a sale for Rescue.

Thank you so much. You are a doll. And, of course, those in need, thank you from the bottom of their hearts. :wub:

You can send a package to me, and I will deal with pics, sales, etc.

We love you,

Deb and (wanna go to the beach) Gang

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Deb,

I'll post them, and you can be the banker (they can send the funds to you) I'll send them out after you give me the information - no need to ALL of the work. Let me take care of the postage, all the more for the fluffs.

Allie

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Deb,

I'll post them, and you can be the banker (they can send the funds to you) I'll send them out after you give me the information - no need to ALL of the work. Let me take care of the postage, all the more for the fluffs.

Allie
Oh, Allie, thank you soooo much!! You are a GEM. Wow!! Edie will be equally happy. I love when Edie, and the fosters, are happy.

Just between you, and me, Edie can get pretty tough.

Just kidding, Edie is a saint. Yes, Edie, I said that ~ :blink:

LBB: Good Lord!! Even I can "see" you talking about Edie on an open forum!! I can't believe my eyes!! I love you Auntie Edie, and Auntie Allie. Hey, Deb's the bitch of the bunch. But hey, she pays the bills.

Deb: Oh, shut your pie hole

LBB: I want to move in with Auntie Allie, and go to the beach

Jops: Good, go then. I hope you drown

1 - 7 of 7 Posts