Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While Lucy was sleeping, I had to do something. :blush:

This is almost in my backyard, it's where I play with my friends, almost everyday. There weren't too many friends there today, but I still had a lot of fun . . .

Thanks for looking,

Barron

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww how cool is that to have such a beautiful place as a backyard .. to awesome , u look so handsome standing in y the water , n u hanging out w ur buddies , priceless ..

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
I am so jealous, I love the ocean but haven't been there in years:unsure: that's your back yard:w00t: I want to come visit:whistle::biggrin: beautiful pictures Allie
Barron your sooooo spoiled:wub: take care sister Lucy:wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's not our backyard, we live an 1/8 mile from the water. We have so many ticks here, that the beach is truly the only safe place to let the fluffs run -without concern for ticks.

I keep Barron on a long (50 foot) leash, some folks let their dogs run free - I’m not that brave, a few years ago a little JRT nearly died from an attack from an unleashed dog. I won't chance it.

It’s very quite this time of the year - most of the tourist have gone home . . .

Thank you for loving my Barron :)

I want to say that the beach is great, but it's a lot of work after the fun - bath, brush and clean the car -

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Allie, you keep posting all those lovely pictures of your fluffs and beautiful scenery, now I want go live in NH Seacoast haha!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts