Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@May 6 2005, 08:49 AM
Look at this, the guy who found the finger in his frozen custard refused to return it within the 6 hours inorder for the man who lost it to have it reattached! :eek:

From CNN.com
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=60340
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
195 Posts
You know, people are out to make a buck any way they can nowadays. Where are the ethical values that were supposedly instilled in our youth? At the very least, the idiot who found the digit could have done the picture thing and given this kid that lost the finger a chance to have his hand intact.

I agree with the law professor from UV. I mean, I think the kid who lost the finger should give the idiot a dose of his own medicine (assuming to a very high probability that a lawsuit will happen) and slap him with a lawsuit for pain and suffering at the very least, I think he would win! I don't advocate going to court for every little thing, but in this case I think it's acceptable (for the kid). I hope that the idiot who kept the finger gets so much negative press from his actions that he crawls under a rock somewhere and just disappears. My advice to him..."What goes around, comes around!"

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by mousern@May 6 2005, 08:57 AM
I agree with the law professor from UV. I mean, I think the kid who lost the finger should give the idiot a dose of his own medicine (assuming to a very high probability that a lawsuit will happen) and slap him with a lawsuit for pain and suffering at the very least, I think he would win! I don't advocate going to court for every little thing, but in this case I think it's acceptable (for the kid).
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=60360
[/QUOTE]
I agree, it is not like the boy tried to leave his finger in the custard!
The guy wants the finger tested for every disease out there, well duh, like the one guy said, he could have taken some DNA from the finger, or a blood sample from the kid who lost it. I would be so angery if i was the boy and the boy's family.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
That person is so money hungry that they would not return the finger. Now that poor person has no finger because he just wants evidens to sieu. I hope they take him to court
Just horible.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Ok, maybe I missed something...but didn't the kid KNOW that he had cut his finger off at that time...
Why did he serve the custard in the first place? Wouldn't it be kinda noticeable if your finger was cut off at the first knuckle?
I am not following something...for sure....

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WHAT! They need to sue them for not giving the finger back! I can't believe money is more important than the well being of others. Man, I hope Karma bites them in the butt HARDCORE!

·
Registered
195 Posts
The loss of the finger happened about 1/2 hr before the guy found the finger. Reading between the lines, the kid was rushed to the hospital and the manager was looking for the finger when the idiot found it and wouldn't return it...That's the jist I got.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts