Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I thought I would take a cue from Dr. Cathy.

We are opening our first store in Frisco, TX (Dallas) We are looking for some help running it.

If anyone knows anyone in the area who would be interested please let us know we'd love to talk with them!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
is this the same internet store , if it is, do u have any plans opening one in los angeles? i would love to go to a pretty dog store and buy stuff but theres only petsmart and petco here and many of them arent cute like glamordog the internet site

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by mee@Jul 31 2004, 06:11 PM
is this the same internet store , if it is, do u have any plans opening one in los angeles? i would love to go to a pretty dog store and buy stuff but theres only petsmart and petco here and many of them arent cute like glamordog the internet site
Hi Mee, yes, we are the same store,

There are actually several little dog boutiques all over southern California and in L.A. we actually just moved here from San Diego cuz there was too many there already and we thought this was a good area for it, (and we have family here
)

here are a few of the stores that we know of in Hollywood and L.A. of course we'd love for you to shop with us, but either way these stores are really fun to check out.

fifi and Romeo - Hollywood, puppies and Babies, The Dog house, Barkley's Hope Boutique are all in L.A. We've been to "Fifi and Romeo" and "Puppies and Babies" they are both really cool

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
thank you so much for the info !
i never knew that there were stores in LA !

ive been to your site a lot of times and gosh u have so many pretty things !!!
i want to buy everything !!!

i think i can afford the hair pins hehe ,but i was wondering if u sell them in a "set" or is it just one hair pin that is around $15 ?

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right now we don't have any sets, we're working on getting some new lines of things in. We always offer 10% off to spoiled Maltese members though
just type in SPOILEDMALTESE in our coupon code.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wow "GlamourDog" your stuff is waaay too expensive for me. But then again, most pet places are. I think it is ridiculous. Although I'll probably break down and buy something from ya. I just wish pet stores would tone down the prices a little!

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by _Carissa_@Aug 4 2004, 10:27 PM
Wow "GlamourDog" your stuff is waaay too expensive for me. But then again, most pet places are. I think it is ridiculous. Although I'll probably break down and buy something from ya. I just wish pet stores would tone down the prices a little!
Carissa,

We know alot of the stuff is pretty outrageous. We don't actually manufactur anything, except our hangers, and they are our lowest marked up item on our site.

Generally everything we sell has required price points by the designers that we have to maintain, they will not let us advertise them for less.

We do offer a discount to spoiledmaltese members though, just type in spoiledmaltese in the coupon code and you get 10% off.

We're always trying to get better priced items, but generally speaking, when we find stuff that is cheaper, it is exactly that, cheap, and we don't like the quality, so we don't carry it.

Also, generally, I don't like to talk about our store much in here because I don't want people to think that's the reason were here, it's not, we love our babies and this is a great place for us Maltese owners.
but, if you have any specific questions about our store, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to discuss everything in more detail in private.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Would be interested but it would have to be in Austin. Too far of a commute for me!

Good Luck!

Joanne
Jasmine and Chester

1 - 15 of 15 Posts