1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Saks has an amazing sale on Juicy Bags. I couldn't resist and bought two
I wish I never found it.

I have been looking at the croc bag for so long - it is now only $196.90. The canvas bag is on sale for only $136.90. How can we resist!!!! Ok ok.. the prices are still outrageous but when compared to the regular price .. seems like such a deal.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/Produc...D=1130712034763

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Charmy Poo...you are such an enabler...I was thinking of buying the croc bag at Neimans...but now I'm glad I didn't. BTW, I saw the both colors of the canvass bags at Nordies...it's a tough decision between the two.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by saltymalty@Oct 30 2005, 05:58 PM
Charmy Poo...you are such an enabler...I was thinking of buying the croc bag at Neimans...but now I'm glad I didn't.  BTW, I saw the both colors of the canvass bags at Nordies...it's a tough decision between the two.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114914
[/QUOTE]

If you had to pick which one would you pick? I ended up going with the tan and pink one. I really want the Black/pink and silver one but it is still $300.

I am having buyers remorse from buying 2 bags! Yikes. I really don't need another doggie bag. I still have the fake pink juicy bag at home that I have never used.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Wow, what a great sale... I'm "lucky" that both of my babies are too big for the Juicy bags...They would be impossible to resist at those sale prices!!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by CharmyPoo+Oct 30 2005, 07:09 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-saltymalty
@Oct 30 2005, 05:58 PM
Charmy Poo...you are such an enabler...I was thinking of buying the croc bag at Neimans...but now I'm glad I didn't.  BTW, I saw the both colors of the canvass bags at Nordies...it's a tough decision between the two.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114914
If you had to pick which one would you pick? I ended up going with the tan and pink one. I really want the Black/pink and silver one but it is still $300.

I am having buyers remorse from buying 2 bags! Yikes. I really don't need another doggie bag. I still have the fake pink juicy bag at home that I have never used.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114917
[/B][/QUOTE]
Personally, I like the tan and pink one better! I saw them both side by side, and while both are beautiful bags, there is nust something more wearable to me about the tan and pink. It looked more "classic" if you can even say that about Juicy! Did you also get the croc bag? I'd love that one in the pink (blush).

On buyer's remorse....just know that there are many people on e-bay who have paid more for a fake.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by saltymalty@Oct 30 2005, 08:25 PM
Personally, I like the tan and pink one better!  I saw them both side by side, and while both are beautiful bags, there is nust something more wearable to me about the tan and pink.  It looked more "classic" if you can even say that about Juicy!  Did you also get the croc bag?  I'd love that one in the pink (blush).

On buyer's remorse....just know that there are many people on e-bay who have paid more for a fake.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114955
[/QUOTE]

Woo hoo! I did buy the tan/pink one and the croc one. I have been wanting the croc one for over a year but couldn't bring myself to spend $400 on it. Now, what do I do with the fake bag that I never used?

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Originally posted by CharmyPoo@Oct 30 2005, 10:16 PM
Woo hoo!  I did buy the tan/pink one and the croc one.  I have been wanting the croc one for over a year but couldn't bring myself to spend $400 on it.  Now, what do I do with the fake bag that I never used?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114966
[/QUOTE]

List it is the Buy and Sell threads or else on e-bay.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Its a good thing we are completely broke right now!!! Congrats, very lovely bags and your puppies are adorable
. I am a bit off my obsession with juicy though -- curently I am using a cheapo bag from Petco for Miko and I love it. I go through waves of obsession with juicy
. I have the black tracksuit by juicy and I still love it though.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sometimes I wonder why I waste money on expensive bags. At the end of the day, I always use the same one and it is one of the cheaper ones. I am so materialistic

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Originally posted by CharmyPoo@Oct 30 2005, 09:46 PM
Sometimes I wonder why I waste money on expensive bags.  At the end of the day, I always use the same one and it is one of the cheaper ones.  I am so materialistic

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114996
[/QUOTE]

I really hope I didn't make you feel bad! I think its great that you got them and you are not materialistic. Wasn't it just your birthday not too long ago -- its your birthday present to yourself. Enjoy them!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No no no. It's not you at all. I spend so much money uselessly that I feel bad. I should really be saving a lot more

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I saw that croc bag in person.. and its nice! too bad kodie is a boy.. everyone gets mad at me for buying pink things.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Kodie's Mom...I say you should go for the blush bag....would you really feel comfortable carrying a man-bag? Kodie will look masculine in any kind of bag.

BTW, I hope things are improving for you.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by saltymalty@Oct 31 2005, 10:32 AM
Kodie's Mom...I say you should go for the blush bag....would you really feel comfortable carrying a man-bag?  Kodie will look masculine in any kind of bag.

BTW, I hope things are improving for you.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115088
[/QUOTE]
thanks...

I think i'm gonna just save money to buy myself a handbag instead of a dog bag... i dont really go anywhere anymore with kodie...

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
as usual, I buy first, and ask questions later. I know you all love your juicy bags, and that 139 is less than others that I have, and dont use, so I couldnt resist. I've really wanted to try one. I hope I am right in assuming I can lock that little window and keep the little noggin (head) from popping out at inopportune times?

In comparison to all the other bags I have, this one seems to have the shape I like best, but in my current one with that shape, she can get out... Thanks for the hot tip

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I have the bag that doesn't have the lock on it so Valletta keeps poking her head out when it's all zipped up. But it's pretty cute when she does it because usually people aren't expecting a dog in there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts