Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone:
Sorry for all the Juicy Pet Carrier post. I was in New York and saw someone carrying the new 2005 pink embossed dog carrier. I didn't get a close look but on a quick glance .. it was really nice and just what I have been looking for. I was wondering if anyone bought it and if they could send photos.

Thanks,
Charmaine

·
Registered
228 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Apr 18 2005, 10:29 PM
I saw that in person awhile ago!  The short hills mall had it and so did the King of Prussia mall!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54018
[/QUOTE]

Don't you just LOVE the Shorthills mall! That's where I got my black Juicy bag. I absolutely love it, but it was not cheap and the strap is on kind of weird - it's beautiful but not the easiest bag to carry.
I haven't seen the pink one yet, and I am not sure I would buy another one.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by CharmyPoo@Apr 18 2005, 10:09 PM
Hi Everyone:
Sorry for all the Juicy Pet Carrier post.  I was in New York and saw someone carrying the new 2005 pink embossed dog carrier.  I didn't get a close look but on a quick glance .. it was really nice and just what I have been looking for.  I was wondering if anyone bought it and if they could send photos.

Thanks,
Charmaine
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54013
[/QUOTE]
I too have seen that bag in person, and it is beautiful. It is very similar to my Juicy bowler except it has a heart shaped lock to keep your pup inside if you don't want them to be seen. I recall the price was somewhere around $400 for the bag. Also, it is the same size as mine...I know your pups are tiny and I am sure they would be fine in this bag. My puppy is a bit over 4lbs. and she still has lots of room to turn around, roll over and lay down. The only think is that she cannot sit in the bag without the top un-zipped. I ordered mine from Neimans on-line and they were wonderful to work with. If you don't like it you can always send it back.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Apr 18 2005, 11:29 PM
I saw that in person awhile ago!  The short hills mall had it and so did the King of Prussia mall!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54018
[/QUOTE]

You go all the way the the King of Prussia mall! Isn't that a long drive for you?

I have not seen this carrier. Honestly I have never seen any carrier in person, just on this forum.

·
Registered
226 Posts
hi guys!

i just ordered the juicy couture crocodile carrier and received it last week from saks fifth avenue. my baby looks so cute in it and it is absolutely beautiful. here are some picture with her in it! it is available at glamourdog.com, saks fifth, and neimans online! it's pretty pricey though! -_- here are some pics, the last one is just a picture of my cutie pie!

but i love it!

·
Registered
249 Posts
I simply love that bag. Harley has grown to a whopping 9lbs now so I kinda think he might look ridiculous in a carrier now.so sad,wish he could of remained small......

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Our Pretty Tessa--TOO CUTE! :D

·
Registered
755 Posts
Originally posted by ourprettytessa+Apr 19 2005, 07:55 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lani
@Apr 19 2005, 04:52 PM
Awww, very cute!

ourprettytessa, how much does ur baby weight?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54292
hi lani!!

tessa is 2.0 pounds exactly. she was at the vet two days ago!!! when i got her 2 weeks ago she was 1.7! i can't wait till she is full grown!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54330
[/B][/QUOTE]

Wow, she's tiny!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tessa is gorgeous and I LOVE LOVE the bag.

Can I bother you take a photo of the inside, otherside and the back of the bag? Are there pockets inside the bag? Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top.

We have no one carrying it in Canada for me to see

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by CharmyPoo@Apr 19 2005, 11:49 PM
Tessa is gorgeous and I LOVE LOVE the bag. 

Can I bother you take a photo of the inside, otherside and the back of the bag?  Are there pockets inside the bag?  Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top. 

We have no one carrying it in Canada for me to see

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54360
[/QUOTE]
Charmy Poo...the bag has the same features as mine. On one side there is a compartment with a cell phone and lippie holder. It's roomy enough to put your check book, a wristlet, keys, etc. It's not as large as a handbag in terms of the space, but it is like a very roomy clutch. I don't recall if this one had a strap. It really is beautiful. Honestly, if I knew they were going to have this style, I would have waited to purchase mine. I just cannot justify another dog carrier right now. My puppy weighs just over 4 lbs. and she fits just fine in her carrier (which is the same size).

·
Registered
608 Posts
How large of an adult can fit in there? Tuner is 4.5lbs and let me get an opinion on a pink bag for a male???? I love the bag but everyone would think he was a girl.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I live about 1hr 15mins from the king of prussia mall. It isnt too far... short hills is A LOT LONGER.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I'm about 45 mins from King of Prussia but there are 3 other malls closer to me so I have only been to the King of Prussia mall once. It's HUGE! It's so big that I can't walk the entire mall without my knees hurting. But I like the other malls around here since they are only between 10 and 20 mins away, it's easier to go to one of them.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by dhodina@Apr 20 2005, 07:08 AM
How large of an adult can fit in there?  Tuner is 4.5lbs and let me get an opinion on a pink bag for a male????  I love the bag but everyone would think he was a girl.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54374
[/QUOTE]
Turner should fit very well. My puppy is a bit over 4lbs. (using my unscientific method of hopping on the scale with her in my arms) and she has room to spare. You can always order it and see if he fits comfortably. Neimans allows returns so there shouldn't be a problem if you decide against it. As for the "pink" bag...it isn't really all that pink...it is a blush color that to me is neutral. I wouldn't hesitate to put a boy pup in a bag like that. It didn't scream P I N K the way the other Juicy bags do. Can you tell I love this bag? I'm probably going to break down and order one for myself too!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Oh, I love that bag too; it's almost as cute as Tessa! I just don't know if Tav would fit in there comfortably. He's about 4.5lbs and almost one year old. I don't know if he is going to grow much more. I'd hate to get the bag and have him grow out of it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts