1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I recall reading somewhere that Estee Lauder was going to supply beauty products to Kohl's under a new name. This is the first time that Estee has entered the "discount" market. I'm glad they work for you. How about a photo?

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Oh, we just got a new Kohl's, I will have to check it out. Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by saltymalty@Oct 31 2005, 10:28 AM
I recall reading somewhere that Estee Lauder was going to supply beauty products to Kohl's under a new name.  This is the first time that Estee has entered the "discount" market.  I'm glad they work for you.  How about a photo?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115082
[/QUOTE]
I just looked this up on the internet and it is true. Estee Lauder is supplying all of Kohl's makeup. Dang not bad prices for Estee Lauder.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Wow you look smashing
, we have a Kohl's in the Quad Cities, next time we are there I may have to talk hubby into going to Kohl's to get some.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really like it because my skin is kind of blotchy and this covers it up really good. Oh, and you don't have to use a lot. I just used a small amount to cover my entire face.

The foundation that I got has light reflectors in it. I got that one because my skin had been getting kind of dull. I think the one I got also has spf 15 in it. It was $2.50 cheaper then the American beauty foundation, which didn't have the spf 15 in it (the only diff between the two).

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
What is the name of the line that is made by Estee? Is it the one that Ashley Judd is the spokesmodel for? My daughter has a Kohls near her condo in Jackson. I'll have to check out the store. I've only been in there once, but people here really seem to like it.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Oct 31 2005, 01:22 PM
What is the name of the line that is made by Estee?  Is it the one that Ashley Judd is the spokesmodel for?  My daughter has a Kohls near her condo in Jackson.  I'll have to check out the store.  I've only been in there once, but people here really seem to like it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115152
[/QUOTE]
From the article I read it sounds like all of the makeup Kohl's carries is made by Estee Lauder. They carry 3 lines of makeup: American Beauty (Ashley Judd is the spokesmodel), Flirt, and Good skin (only has a few types of makeup).

I LOVE KOHL'S!!! They have some really nice things that aren't too expensive. If you get their credit card you get some really good coupons. You are also able to pay the CC at the customer service desk.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just wanted to let you guys know that all of Kohl's makeup is 15% off right now. You are also able to use any coupons you have. I have a 30% off right now that I can use on everything. So I'm going to get 15% and then 30% off the makeup.

You can also order from the internet site and use your coupons and get the sale price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts