Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After almost 6 mths, Boo got his beloved ottoman back yesterday. He was so happy,he jumped right up & gave me tons of kisses. He did good, with no problems getting up or down. I feel like the surgery nightmare is finally over for us & we're "normal" again.

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Oh, that sweet, sweet boy! I'm so happy, Sue!

·
Premium Member
4,937 Posts
:chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
What a happy boy, sitting on his ottoman. I'm so happy for you Boo sweety. Look at Boo's beautiful, happy face. Congratulations to Mommy for being brave and giving it back to you. I'm sooo happy for you both.
Hugs and more hugs..

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
After almost 6 mths, Boo got his beloved ottoman back yesterday. He was so happy,he jumped right up & gave me tons of kisses. He did good, with no problems getting up or down. I feel like the surgery nightmare is finally over for us & we're "normal" again.

:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::wub:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:chili:Boo has his king throne again:yes::dancing banana: Sue give that handsome boy a big kiss from awntie, I love the first picture:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
:cheer::celebrate - firewor:cheer: Boo is back on his Ottoman Empire! :HistericalSmiley: He looks quite stately and CUTE with his patriotic bow.:wub: You go Boo.:chili: What a relief you must feel, Sue. :smheat: So happy that Boo is getting back to himself. He'll be leaping tall buildings soon.:w00t:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That's great news! I'm happy Boo has normalcy again.

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Oh, Sue, Boo looks so happy! And, he is so adorable ... he is gorgeous! :wub::wub:

I can only imagine how wonderful this is for both you and Boo that he can finally enjoy the ottoman once again!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Sue, I love seeing Boo happy! That's great news and I'm so so so glad things have gotten back to normal.
Give Boo a hug for us and tell him we're thrilled to see that handsome face sitting on his ottoman. :wub:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts