Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Premium Member
11,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After almost 6 mths, Boo got his beloved ottoman back yesterday. He was so happy,he jumped right up & gave me tons of kisses. He did good, with no problems getting up or down. I feel like the surgery nightmare is finally over for us & we're "normal" again.

· Premium Member
4,569 Posts
:chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
What a happy boy, sitting on his ottoman. I'm so happy for you Boo sweety. Look at Boo's beautiful, happy face. Congratulations to Mommy for being brave and giving it back to you. I'm sooo happy for you both.
Hugs and more hugs..

· Premium Member
24,114 Posts
:cheer::celebrate - firewor:cheer: Boo is back on his Ottoman Empire! :HistericalSmiley: He looks quite stately and CUTE with his patriotic bow.:wub: You go Boo.:chili: What a relief you must feel, Sue. :smheat: So happy that Boo is getting back to himself. He'll be leaping tall buildings soon.:w00t:

· Premium Member
8,621 Posts
Sue, I love seeing Boo happy! That's great news and I'm so so so glad things have gotten back to normal.
Give Boo a hug for us and tell him we're thrilled to see that handsome face sitting on his ottoman. :wub:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.