Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum, and also from the M.O. forum. I enjoy both forums..

Anyway, my baby is 9 months old and adorable
I've had him since he was 4.5 months old.

We plan to start obedience classes next month.

We live in West Virginia.

I'm 23 and a part time teacher. I can spend as much time with him nearly as I want to.

We'd be more than interested in meeting up with some others to play with if anyone's close!

As soon as I can figure out how to load his picture you'll get to see my little baby!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Welcome!
Also a teacher. Seventh grade Language Arts!

Would love to see a picture.
Wish we could play too, but still quite a drive across the big long state of Tennessee. :wacko:

·
Registered
942 Posts
Welcome... :D :D :D :D

I'm a teacher too, 5th grade teacher (35 students) now going into 3rd grade (20 students) this year (thank goodness!!) in CA. The school year starts September 8th, and I'll be going to school in the Fall to become a principal...I wanted to get a puppy during the summer before I was overwhelmed with studying and lesson plans and boyfriend. I knew I wasn't going to have enough time to spend with her.

I'm trying to spend as much time as I can with Chanel. I just got her last Sunday.

Welcome aboard...I joined July 17th, so I am also new.

Have fun!

~Elegant

·
Registered
831 Posts
Welcome from N. Cal. :D

I have 2 maltese girls. Daezie 1.5 and Maya 1.3 yrs old.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Hi!!! im glad you found this site. i think you'll find it easier to get information from this site than MO.
we're allowed to give websites and brandnames.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Welcome to our ever growing site! Boy we have lots of teachers, hope you can all continue to post once school starts!

I have one maltese; Tiki and one indoor cat, Neo. Tiki will be two in September..... I can't believe it, time just flies by!

I work out of my home doing free lance web sites, graphics and photo enhancement.

I checked out your site, Boom Boom is adorable! I love how his ears stick up!

Judi

1 - 15 of 15 Posts