Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Kim and I have one Maltese named Rosie...3 Yorkies Daisy, Molly and Gus and a very quiet Chihuahua named Chloe. I'm also the owner and Artist of Dainty Dawgs.
We got Rosie about 1 1/2 years ago for our daughter Kristina and cannot figure out why we did not get a Maltese sooner. Our home was not complete until she arrived.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
ooh ooh! Just became a fan!

Welcome to the boards! Glad you got yourself a malt, it doesn't seem to be a big step from a york as a lot of members seem to have them too!

~~cheri~~

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
Thank you Paula, I'm not sure if I can post photos of my work here or not but I do have a fan page on face book. I have to look into the forum rules a bit more :blush:
You may not be able to but if you do a search for dainty dawgs,you'll see many of us have already posted piccies of our dainty dawgs.I just posted mine the other day. I'll get those 5 skiens ready to go too,it's been hectic. Started cleaning out my stidio and ended up distracted my all the stuff I found....

·
Premium Member
20,078 Posts
I'm also a fan on FB and have been admiring your work for months! One of these days I'm going to be calling on you.......:whistle: ......I've got three maltese and one yorkie.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.