Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Kim and I have one Maltese named Rosie...3 Yorkies Daisy, Molly and Gus and a very quiet Chihuahua named Chloe. I'm also the owner and Artist of Dainty Dawgs.
We got Rosie about 1 1/2 years ago for our daughter Kristina and cannot figure out why we did not get a Maltese sooner. Our home was not complete until she arrived.

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Welcome Kim!!!! I just have to say, I am a fan of yours on facebook and am so glad you joined as I would love to see more pictures of your beautiful pups!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Welcome Kim! I've seen so many of your Dainty Dogs and loved all of them. You do an amazing job!
I can't wait to see pictures of your pups.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Paula, I'm not sure if I can post photos of my work here or not but I do have a fan page on face book. I have to look into the forum rules a bit more :blush:

·
Registered
17,659 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
ooh ooh! Just became a fan!

Welcome to the boards! Glad you got yourself a malt, it doesn't seem to be a big step from a york as a lot of members seem to have them too!

~~cheri~~

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
welcome to spoiled maltese! I can't wait to get moved next weekend so I can finally get my amazing Dainty Dawgs displayed! Hope you become a vendor here too

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
:Welcome 3: Glad to have you here! I've seen some of your work and it's just amazing! Welcome and can't wait to see pictures of your babies! :D

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
Thank you Paula, I'm not sure if I can post photos of my work here or not but I do have a fan page on face book. I have to look into the forum rules a bit more :blush:
You may not be able to but if you do a search for dainty dawgs,you'll see many of us have already posted piccies of our dainty dawgs.I just posted mine the other day. I'll get those 5 skiens ready to go too,it's been hectic. Started cleaning out my stidio and ended up distracted my all the stuff I found....

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Welcome to SM! I'm a fan, too! I'll be honest, you've fooled me more than once - your creations look so real!!! Would love to see pics of your fluffs!!!

Linda

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
I'm a fan, too.... and I'll be ordering some dainty dawgs myself before
the end of the summer. You do some pretty amazing work!

Debbie

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
I'm also a fan on FB and have been admiring your work for months! One of these days I'm going to be calling on you.......:whistle: ......I've got three maltese and one yorkie.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
well welcome to SM! looking forward to seeing pics of ur pups !!! ur work is amazing .!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts