Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got another point this weekend.. here are some photos a professional photographer took.

go to:
www.sjwalker.net
then "dog shows"
then "Wheaton KC 2010"

scroll through photos. (no smiles from me.. I was SO exhausted, I had been up since 3:30 am. Used to be a piece of cake, but no longer, for this old lady!! LOL)

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Congratulations! The photos are all great and your show dog is breathtaking. I love the way his tail goes up. I think in no. 27 and 30, you're sort of smiling! lol!

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Oh congrats Karla!!!! Those pics are great! Are you going to order any? Such a pretty mover. Is Ritzy still in the 9-12? We showed this weekend and it was Emma's last time in 6-9, so we moved her up to BBE.

I forget to smile in the ring too, LOL

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh congrats Karla!!!! Those pics are great! Are you going to order any? Such a pretty mover. Is Ritzy still in the 9-12? We showed this weekend and it was Emma's last time in 6-9, so we moved her up to BBE.

I forget to smile in the ring too, LOL

Thanks Stacy! yes, this was in the 9-12 puppy bitch group. Much of the time, I do smile because I think she's so stinking cute... doot doot doot doot... concentrating SO hard on where to put those widdle feet LOL, how can you not smile..but I was really tired here. I had gotten up at 3:30 and had drive 2 hrs, then another hr to get to the site and then of course, all of the grooming. But I love it, I really do!

Congrats on Emma's major win!!!! Go Marina and Emma!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Ritzy is all that and more. :wub::wub: Congrats and beautiful pictures of her. She looks like she's floating. Karla I don't know how all of you do the shows. A whole lot of work but it must feel really rewarding.:aktion033:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ritzy is all that and more. :wub::wub: Congrats and beautiful pictures of her. She looks like she's floating. Karla I don't know how all of you do the shows. A whole lot of work but it must feel really rewarding.:aktion033:
I have health issues, my immune system is not great and I have a very bad back...but I LOVE showing. I love the sights, the sounds and well, maybe not the smells LOL ... but grooming, oh, I love the grooming. There is something, that yes, is so rewarding about seeing that long white coat, silky and groomed to a T. Once I get settled in and start in grooming, everything just goes away... no stress, just peace. But the no sleep and the constant on the go, is what really gets to me. I couldn't do it every weekend, not like I once could.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I adore this girl!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Those are fun pics. You can almost see her move! Congrats!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts