Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I get a Birthday card for Tyler from his veterinary practice. Such a nice surprise.:wub: Very cute one from the site SloppyKiss Cards: Dog Ecards, Cat E-cards, Pet Ecards from Sloppy Kiss Cards: Birthday, Valentine's Day, Thank You, More
So, I look at the pet e-card site and you can sign up for a month trial free and if you keep it, I think it was around $12.00 a year. I decided to sign up and then I see that they support charities and petfinder. Well when I go into the sign up a space says "Charity Code." You can then put in a code of your chosen charity and a portion goes there. I wrote to them to find out if AMA or Northcentral were part of it and this is what they wrote back:
Unfortunately the organizations you listed below are not currently participants in our donation program and therefore we do not have a charity code for them. To obtain a charity code for any of these organizations please have someone from the organization contact me (or would that be you?) to request a charity code so that I can explain to them how our donation program works and get their organization set up as one of the organizations Sloppy Kiss Cards donates to. I will provide them with a charity code and a link for them to add from their site to ours and to share with all of their supporters.
So Edie or any of the other organizations can you please contact Sloppy Kiss to see about doing that? Not sure if it has to be a 501.c.3 or not. You can go to their site, then contact us link, and then the menu pull down to charity. The e-mail I got was from Nicole, owner of the company. Wouldn't it be great if a bunch of us joined, had great card selection to send people AND helped our favorite Malt charities. Win/win :chili::chili:
In the meantime, Nicole says I can sign up and once we get a code in they'll change it for me. Just in time for Valentine's Day. :wub::wub: Now I've given away a secret of some cards I'll send out. :smilie_tischkante: BTW not that wild about the Maltese they use in the cards but that might change.

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Sue,

My vet sends out Sloppy Kiss cards, too. They're so cute! I would absolutely be willing to sign up, especially if a portion of the money went to rescue.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I didnt see this link last night, but will check it out and see if they will give me a code. Every penny counts. Thanks Sue for the heads up. Hugs,Edie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts